  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Bluescreen on LG R200 something with ndis.sys by ric h
I´ve tried google but no luck. Fault bucket 0xD1_AGR1310_60+7d7c, typ 0 or Fault bucket 0xD1_AGR1310_60+82af, typ 0 Obviously its something with the Agere Ethernet adapter but i cant find any newer driver. I have the exact same problem on two identical laptops. Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\agr1310_60.sys Nic: Agere Systems ET-131x PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller
November 9th 08 09:00 PM
by Pavel A.[_2_] Go to last post
3 360
ECS Elitegroup Motherboard by PimpTwzt
Anyone having problems with ECS motherboards causing vista to not install or run unstable or slow. Causing hanging and freezing?
November 4th 06 08:39 AM
by ECS Elitegroup PT880PRO-A (V1.0A)! Go to last post
5 359
HP Laserjet 1012 and Vista 64 bit (driver work-around worked for me) by lovesaves
I have the hp Laserjet 1012 and, after wasting much time with different failed attempts, I finally got it to work with my Dell Studio Vista Home Premium 64bit desktop! First, I custom installed the Laserjet 1015 XP driver from the hp site (fonts and driver only, not the toolkit). I picked USB local port and the driver installed but the printer wouldn't work. Next I right clicked on the Laserjet...
May 17th 09 06:47 AM
by mahojazz Go to last post
8 359
DVD no longer recognized by Java John
I installed Vista on my Macbook Pro. My Mat****a DVD worked for a week and then stopped working. I tryed rolling back the driver, uninstalling the drivers everything. And nothing. Still not recognized. Is there a driver out there for Vista Home Premium that will cure this problem. Or is there anything I can do. Windows still recognizes that I have the Hardware there. Funny thing is...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 17th 07 02:34 AM
by Java John Go to last post
12 359
How to run RAID1 for the Vista boot drive - pls help me understand by Dave
I am plenty experienced with windows hardware and software development in most areas except am a complete newbie for raid setup though I understand the purpose and pitfalls of each configuration just fine. I have an MSI Platinum P6N with 2G, Intel E6600, SataII 3G and three Seagate 320G Barracudas and would like to run RAID1 on the boot drive so I can regularly hot swap out one the drive in...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 18th 07 03:14 PM
by Dave Go to last post
19 359
Intel G33/G31 Express Chipset Family Upgrade by Douglas
My computer performed an automatic update Saturday night. This was deemed "important" by the Windows Update program. It completely blew up the graphics on my computer, a 4 month old Dell Insperion 530S running Vista Home Premium. It turned my 19 inch monitor into a 12 inch monitor. Some web pages were squeezed into the middle of the screen, with blank spaces on each side. Some were spread...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 6th 08 11:41 PM
by Jeff Go to last post
13 359
ipod doesn't sync with Vista, but does with XP by Stewgull
I am using a Medion laptop, model MIM 2210, with Vista Home Basic. I have installed the latest version of iTunes, version 7.5 When I connect my iPod to my computer, it brings up a message in iTunes saying, "iTunes has detected an iPod that appears to be corrupted. You may need to restore this iPod before it can be used with iTunes. You may also try disconnecting and reconnecting the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 11th 08 03:08 PM
by f/fgeorge Go to last post
13 359
Canoscan Scanner Not Working on Vista (I hate Vista) by Squander
I am still trying to get this to work... My Canoscan lide 35 worked fine on my XP machine. Now attached to my new vistamachine it is not working. I went to Canon and downloaded files to delete the old driver, install a new Vista driver, and install a new Canoscan Toolbox for Vista. I ran the driver deleter then the new driver .Exe file. I saw a few seconds of a file unzipping and then it was...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 6th 08 11:02 AM
by tosmani Go to last post
11 358
Line in by tindog
Why has Microsoft removed the Line In option from the recording devices?
March 7th 08 11:03 PM
by Curious Go to last post
8 358
Promise Fast Track 376/378 Raid Driver Problem installing Vista B2 by majordad
I have a SATA and an IDE drive on my Asus A8V Deluxe mobo. I installed Vista Home Premium retail version on my IDE because of the problems with Promise raid and kept XP on my SATA. I could not see the SATA drive in Vista. I don't have the keys to validate the Vista install but at least I can play with it for 30 days. Vista is apparently written on the Win 2003 code. There is no XP code in...
December 17th 08 01:24 PM
by David B.[_3_] Go to last post
6 358
No Hard Disk Found by mike6493
I just finished putting a computer together today, and every time I try to turn it on I get the error message "No hard disk found". Its a new HD and so I've gone through and tried adjusting and trying different things in bios but I just get the same message. Part of what I dont get is that in Bios theres an option to change the boot order of the drives and in that section there it is "WD blah...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 26th 09 05:57 PM
by Frank-FL Go to last post
11 357
muvee autoproducer 6 full version by ricardo patricio gonzalez
I ve just bought muvee autoproducer 6 (software) , my computer is an hp pavillion dv 6000 with windows vista home premium pre-installed. In spite of several attemps, program do not run well on my computer, system shut down or program stop of working. I am contacting muvee and HP support without any success up to now. The software is the best among all similars, but is a pity because it...
June 4th 08 05:39 AM
by GhostWatcher Go to last post
4 357
Help me….my hard disk is damaged!!! by rodger212
Hi everyone , I am employed as a manager in a firm. I have a problem that I had like to talk about. My system was working fine the other day, but while copying a file by nero….the system hanged and I had to restart it. But I got a disk boot failure error. Then , I tried to run a windows xp installation CD, but that is also showing some error message during installation and the installation...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 27th 08 05:28 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
12 357
Can not use Sil0680 RAID 1 set by Thomas Oppenhoff
Hy, I'm using the recent Silicon Image x64 drivers for my Sil 0680 controller. Under XP I was working on a mirrored set (RAID 1) with 2 Samsung 120 GB drives. After installing Vista RC1 I can not access the RAID. Vista finds the two physical discs that it can not access, but it should find the one logical disc (the RAID set). Is there any known workaround to get my RAID 1 working?
September 28th 06 06:08 PM
by Steve Urbach Go to last post
1 357
Vista Backup won't recognize external WD hard drive by Nevet
Greetings Vista gurus, I just bought a new Western Digital "Passport" external (USB) portable hard drive. The drive is working fine, I can see it in Windows Explorer and manually copy files to & from it. But when I try to use Windows Backup (from Vista's Backup & Restore Center), I immediately get an error message that the backup target drive failed: "The backup disk has a corrupted file...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 25th 09 06:02 AM
by winuser Go to last post
14 356
POST Error (Phoenix BIOS) by merkat106
I have updated an HP Media Center computer that I have replaced everyhting EXCEPT the mobo and case. Everything was working fine until the post error began. The POST error: one short beep followed by one long beep, looping until I turn the computer off. I tried replacing the RAM, pulling out all of the PCI cards etc. The computer runs a Phoenix BIOS modified by HP. The mobo is an Asus
April 3rd 09 11:36 PM
by Curious[_5_] Go to last post
7 356
Help!!!! by memes
I installed Vista Ultimate on my laptop and now my Iomega external hard drive, CNet USB port hub, my USB storage devices and my external keyboard wont work at all. I get a message that it does not recdodnise the hardware and all this, but is there a way around this so I can get things to work again ??? need help quick!!!!! and does anyone know of any numbar you can call to get assistance in...
October 11th 06 04:07 AM
by JewelsH Go to last post
4 356
Windows detected a hard disk problem by rumjungle
I'm getting this error message for my new Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB drive. I've got 2 of them installed and 1 is being reported as failing. This is a consistent error that I get every session. I accidentally turned off the warning message and would like to know how to reset it in Vista. Not sure if this post belongs in this forum so please move it to the right one if necessary. Thanks. --...
August 26th 08 12:02 PM
by Lezza[_2_] Go to last post
5 356
Adaptec 2940 series x64 drivers by Neil Myers
Any news from Adaptec on this one? It's a bit of a pain - my CD/DVD drives are all SCSI and now they're useless. Neil
September 25th 08 10:29 AM
by janaf Go to last post
9 356
Direct X and Hardeware Acceleration??? by Mindjakk
I could not find this post elsewhere, but I can't get my directdraw to enable or mess with my hardware acceleration. Its just not active...any suggestions would be great. Latest Drivers Wiped and reinstalled all around. Regedit timeout is at 7 Nothing seems to change it, ANY suggestions would be great, thanks.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 12th 09 09:59 PM
by Mindjakk Go to last post

From The