  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
cannot create the dvd error message by kingerswa
have been trying to burn some videos to dvd using windows dvd maker. after i click burn it shows it encoding and creating the disk. it then gets to 99% opens the dvd slot and says it cannot create the dvd 'because an error occurred'. have checked the device manager and it states it is working. also changed the burn speed to slow as suggested in the trouble shoot screen. any other ideas? ...
August 25th 08 12:02 PM
by frustrated dad Go to last post
5 559
A problem with your video hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. by Rookie27
Hi all! First of all I really hope I can get some help here because all the googling what I have done and threads read concerning about my problem are all from here but I haven't find anything to help my case. So I have had a problems since I bought my computer what comes with Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bits and now almost whatever I play my screen freezes during gaming for let say 1 min and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 3rd 07 07:51 AM
by Rookie27[_5_] Go to last post
20 557
Microsoft Office Keyboard RT9450 by Russ Valentine
Problem persists in 5536. I can find no newer drivers or updates for the keyboard that will restore functionality. -- Russ Valentine 306551 "The Barsteward" wrote: Vista has recognised the keyboard but has not allowed functionality of the
August 27th 06 05:03 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
0 556
Drive Error-Checking by dexos
I imagined this to be an easy task. I just ran the drive-check on my d: drive but I am unable to locate the log file to see if there were any problems Does anyone know the location of this file?
August 29th 06 02:59 AM
by dexos Go to last post
0 552
Unknown Device. by David Barratt
Hi all, I've recently installed Vista Ultimate. Looking in the 'Device Manager' I found an unknown device. Upon further inspection I discovered that it is for my Mustek 1200 UB Plus scanner. Under 'Hardware Ids the message is: 'USB\VID_05D8&PID_4002&REV_0100 and USB\VID_05D8&PID_4002. As I understand it there is no driver for this scanner yet. Can anyone
December 21st 06 12:43 PM
by Dave Go to last post
2 551
eSATA & Vista by [email protected]
Hi! I have an Asus P5B, Vista 32Bit Home Premium. I have something connected to the eSATA port. When the system boots the BIOS sees it fine. Vista however, will not recognize it.......everything is proper in the BIOS, as the BIOS sees it upon boot. The P5B uses the Jmicros controller. That should be up to date. Additionally, this is hooked to an external enclosure, Xtrastore 3.5".....
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 27th 08 05:34 AM
by NormCameron Go to last post
20 548
Buffalo LinkTheater PC-P3LWG/DVD not working on vista by Andy
Hi All, I have a bit of trouble with the above. I am running the latest software (Ver 1.16 I think) and all was well with XP until I upgraded to Vista. I installed the software and now when trying to access the menus to set up the files to read from all I get is the hourglass permanently cycling. Would anyone either know if this is fixable on linktheater or if there is any other program that...
May 28th 10 05:13 AM
by JRW99 Go to last post
5 547
FDTI USB To Serial drivers cause BSOD by baddawgg
I have several devices that use the FDTI chip to create a serial port. One or two work but when I install all my serial devices (I have five) I get a BSOD. Everything worked fine in XP.
August 28th 06 02:55 PM
by baddawgg Go to last post
0 545
Vista (Hp pavilion dv2000) Home Premium Network problems by Yerto
Ok about three months ago my wireless internet was working perfectly other than maybe signal problems, one afternoon there were some updates needing to take place by restarting the computer so I restarted. Next thing I know I login to the computer and the little light at the bottom of my keyboard is red(wireless disabled) but it was in enable position so I flipped it to disable and back again and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 18th 10 04:48 AM
by Americano Go to last post
16 539
4GB or 3GB physical memory for 32 bit wondows vista by JC
I have 4GB of physical RAM, windows vista shows only 3326MB. Does it really help with performance if I have 4GB or should I just install 3GB memory? I just bought the additional 2GB memory (had 2GB before) and wondering if I should exchange for a 1GB one. Thanks.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 23rd 08 06:58 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
26 537
Generic Postscript Driver + Vista 64x by Bub
Does anyone know who to install Adobe Generic Postscript Driver? Setup fails to install, even if run in compatbility mode. Thanks.
May 16th 10 11:28 PM
by cupofdenial Go to last post
2 535
Where would I found out... by Scorpzzz
how much more ram my PC can take? I want to put more ram on my PC & I don't know where I can found out how much it can take. I tried crucial.com/uk but everytime I try to run the scan, my PC gets the blue screen. :( Here's my PC: 'ALDI - Thursday Special Buys 27th November 2008' (http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/58_7963.htm)
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 1st 09 06:40 PM
by bobtran Go to last post
19 533
Intel 950GMA drivers in RC1 ?? by wgd
In article , says... Hi, Did any one hear about it? Do you know if Vista RC1 will have native drivers for this integrated graphics? I just spend 45 minutes playing hide and seek with "Desktop Properties" to make "Intel Lakepod driver" change my resolution back to maximum, so I can see anything on the...
August 27th 06 08:29 PM
by wgd Go to last post
0 527
HP w1907 LCD Monitor Driver Download by Jim Tsak
Is anyone have problems loading the driver for the hp lcd W1907 display monitor? Checked widows for any updates. There is an update available. However, I download and tried to install, the install fails. Error code 80070005. Can anyone help? Thanks Jim Tsak
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 13th 09 09:11 AM
by GSBZ2112 Go to last post
15 527
USB Mass Storage Device Driver by GrayPM
Until recently my version of Vista (Home Premium edition 64 bit) recognised a Samsung Flash Drive, now for some reason it doesn't. At same time other USB Memory Devices (Kingston U3 DataTraveler 2Gb) stoarge devices. With all these devices when I install the unit Vista recognises them, installs a driver and then tells me that a file is missing and thathat the installation is stopped - and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
February 12th 08 09:53 AM
by Glyn Go to last post
30 524
U by shygirlxoxo
September 8th 06 04:56 PM
by shygirlxoxo Go to last post
0 521
Device Monitor Appliaction by aga151
Hi, I'm getting an eror message on my Advent laptop on Vista stating that the Device Monitor Application is not running. Where and how can I start this task. regards aga
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 21st 09 11:36 PM
by Dave[_29_] Go to last post
27 520
Problems with WD My Book Home Edition by TBenjamin
Please help me. I bought a brand new WD My Book Home Edition 500GB external hard drive yesterday. Vista will not recongize it as a drive on the computer. The computer sees that it is connected (in device manager and the "ding-dong" you hear when you add a new device). I hooked it up with the Firewire and the USB, with the same result. The drive is supposedly Vista compatible. I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 14th 09 04:50 AM
by DDW[_3_] Go to last post
10 519
Driver Download for Intel 82945G Chipset Family - Problems by dlsayremn
Not sure if this should be posted here or Windows Update. Compaq Presario SR2180Nx Vista Home Premium Intel Pentium D CPU (Dual Core) RAM 3062 MB Monitor X2gen MW19R (Wide Screen 1024 x 768 @ 59 Gz) Received notice of driver update for 82945G chipset ver. 7.14.10.1364 today. It is an optional download. Checked and clicked install. When the computer
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 31st 08 10:11 AM
by dlsayremn Go to last post
16 518
pop ups by kim125
I am getting too many pop ups how can i get rid of them -- mz.White
May 28th 10 05:41 AM
by kristain Go to last post

From The