Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Full guide: iPod to PC transfer and iPod to Mac transfer by gaby821211
I am using Aniosoft iBackup to transfer music from iPod to computer.a great third-party program which enables you to transfer music,movies, podcasts,TV shows,photoes from iPod/iPhone to iTunes and computer as audio files too. So this one is also an useful backup program for iPod/iPhone users. It's a necessary tool especially for iPod/iPhone users who happend to have a new computer and lose...
October 19th 09 03:22 AM
by gaby821211 Go to last post
0 155
How to save iPhone text messages onto computer (pc) by cobby034
Softwa Cucusoft iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer Support iPod: iPod/iPod Nano/iPod shuffle, also iPhone and iTouch It can help iPod fans to transfer iPod songs, videos, photos and playlist backup to PC or iTunes that iTunes can not do when solve you encounter the following familiar problems: ? when your computer crashes down, your files on computer and iTunes was gone; ? when you buy...
October 19th 09 03:12 AM
by cobby034 Go to last post
0 165
Need Mpeg Layer3 for Win Vista Hm Premium by Mike950
I'm still trying to get Mpeg Layer2 on my Vista machine. Help Please. On my XP machine I have Mpeg layer 3 as an option for compressing audio files. How can I get this as an option on my Vista Hm Premium machine and how do I load it so it shows up as an option? Here is what I have done so far and it hasn't worked. I downloaded and extracted the file: lame-398.tar.gz to a temp folder...
October 18th 09 10:51 PM
by Mike950 Go to last post
4 191
Audio codec is missing by Alan T[_4_]
Vista Home Premium with service pack 1. I got a .wmv file and tried to play it in Windows Media Player: But got an error "an audio codec is needed to play this file" The Vista showed I may need Sipro Lab Telecom ACELP.net(130). Anywhere I can download this codec? I have no problem in playing this file in my XP SP2 pc.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 18th 09 10:24 PM
by Alan T[_4_] Go to last post
10 366
Transfer itunes, how to transfer itunes from ipod to computer by vistatips
Transfer itunes, how to transfer itunes from ipod to computerWhen you need to transfer iTunes library? Okay, your are iTunes user and you put every song on your iTunes library and your iPod. And now, you have another new computer or you just want to transfer iTunes library from iPod to another computer. Sometimes, you want to share the iTunes library with your firends or something like that and...
October 17th 09 03:02 PM
by Jeffcard Go to last post
8 277
PDF to PNG File Conversion by Johnny B. Safe
Hi I have a PDF File that I need to convert to PNG. This is a one off and so I dont want to buy a program to do it. I have tried several online BUT they are all trial ones and so no good. Anyone got any sugestions for doing this for free? Thank you in advance PS I did post this earlier but cant seem to find it. Sorry if its on here twice. But this is the one I will be able to find.
October 17th 09 11:10 AM
by Mary Sauer[_2_] Go to last post
2 216
Formating DVD's by Don[_23_]
I have tried putting a program from the internet on a DVD, it works ok on the computer but will not work on the video for the tv. It says it is not formatted right? Is there a way to format it so it will work on both computer and video player?
October 16th 09 08:43 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
1 241
PDF to PNG File Conversion by Johnny B. Safe
Hi I have a PDF File that I need to convert to PNG. This is a one off and so I dont want to buy a program to do it. I have tried several online BUT they are all trial ones and so no good. Anyone got any sugestions for doing this for free? Thank you in advance PS I did post this earlier but cant seem to find it. Sorry if its on here twice. But this is the one I will be able to find.
October 16th 09 06:37 PM
by Johnny B. Safe Go to last post
0 127
PDF to PNG conversion by Johnny B. Safe
Hi I have a PDF File that I need converting to PNG. As this is a one off I dont want to buy a program to do this. Does anyone know of a free way to do this? The only ones I have tried are trial ones and as you know they put righting across so you have to buy there product. Thank you for any responce
October 16th 09 05:20 PM
by Carl-Aage Morgen Go to last post
5 189
Formating DVD's by Don[_23_]
I have tried putting a program from the internet on a DVD, it works ok on the computer but will not work on the video for the tv. It says it is not formatted right? Is there a way to format it so it will work on both computer and video player?
October 16th 09 05:02 PM
by Don[_23_] Go to last post
0 101
PDF to PNG conversion by Johnny B. Safe
Hi I have a PDF File that I need converting to PNG. As this is a one off I dont want to buy a program to do this. Does anyone know of a free way to do this? The only ones I have tried are trial ones and as you know they put righting across so you have to buy there product. Thank you for any responce
October 16th 09 03:10 PM
by Johnny B. Safe Go to last post
0 114
Zune HD vs. iPod Touch: which is better choice? by MJboy[_2_]
The history of Zune versus iPod Prizefights is long and bloody, filled with enough cutting criticism to send devout fans on both sides of the ring into fits. Now iPod and Zune Prizefight than ever more fiercely with Microsoft introduced Zune HD on September 15. Compared with the iPod Touch, Zune HD has what characteristics and what different advantages, has become the most heated discussion at...
October 16th 09 09:59 AM
by MJboy[_3_] Go to last post
1 127
Windows Movie Maker Vista 64 Problem help please by TIMMYLYNN
started publishing movie last night. Is approximately 2 minutes long with audio and there are about 20 clips with effects and a few transitions. some of the original avi was uncompressed. all the clips are avi. it got to 62% pretty quick and then the timer started going up. it is now up to 583 minutes since about 4pm yesterday. I know it may take some time but it this normal. I don't want...
October 15th 09 05:55 PM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
9 187
Windows Movie Maker Vista 64 Problem help please by TIMMYLYNN
started publishing movie last night. Is approximately 2 minutes long with audio and there are about 20 clips with effects and a few transitions. some of the original avi was uncompressed. all the clips are avi. it got to 62% pretty quick and then the timer started going up. it is now up to 583 minutes since about 4pm yesterday. I know it may take some time but it this normal. I don't want...
October 15th 09 03:50 PM
by TIMMYLYNN Go to last post
0 100
How to download YouTube videos to PSP by desertfish
How to download YouTube videos to my computer? Many video web sites offer such software programs for users to download videos offline from their sites. And, these download tools are free for use. You may download the tools directly with the URL they provide you. But they often ask users to register for the tool and it is exclusively used for the specific web site. You can't use it to download...
October 14th 09 10:18 AM
by desertfish Go to last post
0 130
How to download YouTube videos to PSP by desertfish
How to download YouTube videos to my computer? Many video web sites offer such software programs for users to download videos offline from their sites. And, these download tools are free for use. You may download the tools directly with the URL they provide you. But they often ask users to register for the tool and it is exclusively used for the specific web site. You can't use it to download...
October 14th 09 10:18 AM
by desertfish Go to last post
0 188
Animated Graphics by Ellin
I have tons of animated graphics which I used to be able to view the animation in the Windows Viewer when using XP. Whoever decided to remove this ability from Vista should be fired! This has probably cost me more money in time that the cost of the whole program. Anyway, does anyone know if Windows 7 will rectify this? I'm finding more and more reasons to avoid Microsoft products. ...
October 13th 09 08:36 PM
by Dave[_29_] Go to last post
4 156
Animated Graphics by Ellin
I have tons of animated graphics which I used to be able to view the animation in the Windows Viewer when using XP. Whoever decided to remove this ability from Vista should be fired! This has probably cost me more money in time that the cost of the whole program. Anyway, does anyone know if Windows 7 will rectify this? I'm finding more and more reasons to avoid Microsoft products. ...
October 13th 09 07:40 PM
by Ellin Go to last post
0 108
How to Make Your Favorite iPhone Ringtones for Free by tian jin
You bought an iPhone and love all its features, but wish you didn't have to pay for your songs twice to get a ringtone. (We know that iPhone, iPhone 3G Ringtones use the file extension .M4R. And the users must pay $2 for a piece of song through Apple iTunes store). There are plenty of songs in your music library, but no way to make ringtones from any of them. Rihgt? Actually, with a little bit...
October 13th 09 01:34 PM
by tian jin Go to last post
0 151
How to Make Your Favorite iPhone Ringtones for Free by tian jin
You bought an iPhone and love all its features, but wish you didn't have to pay for your songs twice to get a ringtone. (We know that iPhone, iPhone 3G Ringtones use the file extension .M4R. And the users must pay $2 for a piece of song through Apple iTunes store). There are plenty of songs in your music library, but no way to make ringtones from any of them. Rihgt? Actually, with a little bit...
October 13th 09 01:34 PM
by tian jin Go to last post

From The