Hard Disk May be Corrupt *not sure* by ChevronTango
Hey Guys, Got a laptop of a freinds here that has quite an interesting problem. It came vista pre installed and a few days ago it stopped working. I'll elaborate: It boots up but when it comes to the screen with "microsoft Corporation" and a loading bar it hangs there, in effect "continually loading". It never stops, just keeps going. Anyway I first thought that the OS was in some way at fault...
January 7th 09 11:43 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
5 455
driver for zen 4gb by chevy57
looking fot a direction to go, have vista premimum 32bit and a plays for sure zen 4gb new, and have checked to make sure compaitble, when installing creatives software everthing loads ok, but the drivers for the zen, in device manager it shows the zen with and ! in the trinagle, says it does not have a driver and will not locate one, have tryed other usb ports but same thing
January 8th 08 06:49 PM
by chevy57 Go to last post
0 138
NAS 3-in-1 Docking Station by Cheyenne
I am using an HP Compaq Business Notebook nx9420 on Windows Vista Business Edition, 32-bit and it is on a wireless LAN. I also have an HP 3-in-1 NAS Docking Station, part no. EM537 UT that so far is not on the network. How do I configure the docking station for individual use only as a backup source? I do not want to connect the docking station to the network. I only want it as an external...
June 11th 07 05:55 PM
by Cheyenne Go to last post
0 160
blue screen by chibba
after playing laggy games or big games i get blue screen. and i have 1gb ram for exampl like wc3 and stuff
December 1st 07 08:05 PM
by chibba Go to last post
0 88
Creative Zen Micro not being registered? by Chibi-Sorrow
Okay, so here is my dilema: I have a Creative Zen Micro Mp3 player. It always worked fine with my old Laptop (windows XP) and it originally worked with this laptop (windows Vista). Then after my computer crash and I had to restore everything, it stopped syncing right with the computer. Every time I plug the USB cable in, it says the device is not connected. Now, another problem is that I...
April 7th 08 04:39 AM
by Scott T. Indresano Go to last post
4 208
Dvd Drive Not Reading Purchaded Dvd Movie by chicke
I have a Compaq Presario F600 My dvd drive tells me that there is no disk in the drive when there is. I was trying to place a movie in to watch and it would not pick it up. It made all the sounds as if it was trying to read it but it could not. when i try to press on the drive to open it a window pops up telling the drive is empty when it is not. Every once in a while a small disk thing on the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 28th 09 06:42 AM
by THE C. [MS MVP] Go to last post
10 478
Blurry applications by Chicken#oo1[_2_]
I am having trouble with some applications (ie Msn Messenger 2008, Windows Mail, Notepad, ...), they appear blurry and fuzzy to me. IE7, and some other apps are fine. It is just a small selection of programs that aren't clear. I am currently using a notebook with: -Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit - 2.4 ghz intel core duo cpu T7700 - 3054 mb of ram - NVidea Geforce 8600M GT
December 9th 07 02:42 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 143
Cruzer devise incompatible by ChicksLoveChocolate
I just got a new Dell laptop with Vista and it is incompatible with the micro Cruzer 2.0 GB jump drive that I tried to use to transfer files that I need on the laptop. Is there any way around this incompatibility and is it Vista that is doing it? Any help would be appreciated.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 15th 07 12:30 PM
by Scooperman Go to last post
13 238
pc powertool name??? by chilloh
i want to go on vacation where they have problems with electricity and i bringing my gaing console with me. but there is a hardware that my friend have wich saves a electrisity after there isn't any and the pc stays on for a while so he cant save his document ans such. so what is the name of this hardware thanks, btw i am not english so sorry if there is any lingo mistakes. -- chilloh
January 17th 09 07:10 AM
by Chuck[_2_] Go to last post
9 238
Bugcode_usb_driver by china516
Hello, My USB device have a problem with vista sp1 32bit.After turning off my device,the corresponding items in the device manager fail to refresh(even though I re-attach my device to the other usb ports of the motherboard),and the system crashes in a few seconds.The system says "BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER",and Stop Error is "***STOP:0*000000FE(0*00000008,0*00000006,0*00000006,0*xxxxxxxx)...
March 23rd 09 07:45 AM
by china516 Go to last post
0 142
Computer Doesn't Recognize G: Drive (Mass Storage Device) by Chip
When I connect my eFilm device to my computer (MS Vista), in order to transfer pictures from my digital camera to my computer, my computer does not recognize or acknowledge the eFilm device (USB). How do I get my computer to recognize a mass storage device (G drive)? Thank you for any help.
April 3rd 07 08:17 PM
by Conor Go to last post
1 134
Sound keeps dropping to 0 with a Logitech USB Headset by Chip
Hello my headset is a Logitech Premium USB Headset 350. My sound keeps dropping from 100 to 0 i have made all the nessesery adjustments i am told to do. all i want to do is play games and talk to my friends but they can hear me my mic doesnt drop at all by my sound constantly resets to 0. is their any fix or way of resolving this issue it is driving me insaine! 8 hours trying playing about...
June 21st 07 10:37 PM
by Chip Go to last post
2 209
Blue screen during sleep mode by chipper229
When the computer is in sleep mode for many hours or overnight, I wake it up to find that that it has rebooted and logging in produces a dialogue box telling me it had an unexpected shutdown.  90% of the time when this happens, the "check for solution" produces nothing.  But occassionally it offers two possible solutions: Disable Receive Window Auto-tuning, and disable your...
October 30th 09 08:39 PM
by chipper229 Go to last post
0 142
Vista and HP Solutions Center Software by ChipsForFun
Anter installing my HP officejet 5610v and software I receive a parsing error when opening HP Solutions Center and am unable to open HP Photosmart Essential. HP tech support has so far after 5 attempts been unable to find a solution to this problem. Can anyone offer a solution. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times, used the Microsoft and HP clean up utilities, all to no avail. --...
February 28th 09 02:43 AM
by AbnRanger[_2_] Go to last post
2 152
updated DVD drive firmware, now Vista cannot find drivers by chipsndukes
Hi, I just purchased a new Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop, it has a TS-L633C DVD-RW drive and is running Vista Home Premium, 32bit. I updated the DVD drive firmware to the latest available on Dell's website (original D300, current DW10), which is supposedly Windows 7 capable. Now Vista is nagging me every time it starts that the DVD burner drivers need to be updated. The DVD doesn't need drivers,...
August 13th 09 09:52 PM
by chipsndukes Go to last post
2 271
Hauppauge analogue TV card drivers for Vista by Chirag
Vista install will not see the Hauppauge analogue TV card and cannot find the correct drivers. XP driver does not work and no support from Hauppauge despite saveral emails. Any suggestions or link to working Vista drivers for hauppauge analogue TV card?
October 17th 06 12:25 AM
by Jelle Go to last post
3 177
"Rescan Disks" at the Command Line by chironex
In Disk Management under the Computer Management tool, there is an action called "Rescan Disks". Is there a command in the Command Line that can do the exact same thing?
January 21st 10 03:42 PM
by Topher2798 Go to last post
3 380
How in gods name do you uninstall a Display Adapter cleany in Vista? by Chitlins
I installed beta NV drivers for Vista. The latest ones on NV's site. How the hell do I uninstall them in case I want to put new drivers on??? There is nothing in Vistas version of Add/Remove Prog. Is there some way that I am missing?
November 16th 06 01:39 PM
by dev Go to last post
2 129
How do I wake up my black screen? by chndny
I have the ATI Radeon X1950 graph card in my computer. In Vista ,when I turn on the monitor later then computer, or after turn off my monitor(LCD TV)for a while, I get black screen usually. The only choice is restart the computer. How can I wake it up?
February 13th 07 06:37 PM
by ks Go to last post
6 217
Vista freezes/locks up totally by Chocolate Eater
Hi, all. I've been having a problem now since the dawn of my Vista-days. Quite frankly, I'm getting kind of tired... Anyways. Especially during gaming, the computer totally freezes up, garbage is repeating from my speakers and nothing happens. No BSOD. All I can do is reset the hard way. I'm using NVidia 8800 GTS, but since this problem is appearing with all
December 27th 07 05:24 PM
by Colin Barnhorst Go to last post

From The