  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Mass Storage Controller by pineapplek
Hi Guys I am having some problem with my laptop. Currently i installed my lappy from vista home basic x32 to home premium x64. However because of the bit difference, i have to search for the drivers. All seems fine except for this "mass storage controller" which i can't find the drivers online and i have no idea what it is. Can some kind soul please help?
September 9th 08 06:07 AM
by pineapplek Go to last post
5 466
External drives by iowabucks[_2_]
Hey everyone, i just got my 500gb Seagate drive back after it bricked from the little firmware issue they had. I also just purchased a 1TB WD drive. I don't really trust the Seagate any more and want to use the 1tb drive as a backup. I had backed up everything 6 months ago but it's amazing how much stuff you accumulate in 6 months time. I am not too knowledgable in hardrives. Not enough to do...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 23rd 10 04:34 PM
by pacinitaly Go to last post
16 464
INPROCOMM IPN2220 Wireless LAN Card by xux99
:: 'Here' (http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=881505) you can download latest Inprocomm IPN2220 v3.07.02.2005 drivers for Windows XP. ::
October 7th 07 08:50 PM
by Tim Go to last post
1 463
New hard drive installation, complete nightmare by J1mmy
I initally bought a Hitachi 1TB drive to connect in SATA, that was getting picked up by my BIOS, but not Vista. Vista only saw it an an unknown device in task manager. I tried everything to get it picked up as a drive...nothing. Someone told me that it might be faulty, so I got another one sent out. Now i have 2 of these drives, a total of 2TB connected onto my PC which is running Vista Ultimate...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 25th 08 12:49 PM
by Dominic Payer[_2_] Go to last post
23 462
Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family Aero Compatible by Pranav
Is Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family compatible with Aero
September 10th 06 05:43 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 462
Sata Drivers - New Hope! by tonya
I am running Vista Beta 2 build 5384 using an old MSI motherboard. When I installed Vista, my SATA onboard drivers stopped working (Promise FastTrak 376 type), as did the third IDE port. No amount of reinstalling drivers worked. Then I came across an IDE card from Maxtor called the SATA/150 which was in the box of a new HD I bought for my daughter. Out of curiosity, I installed that on my...
August 29th 06 10:09 AM
by tonya Go to last post
0 461
Does anyone know if The Nvidia 6600 series choips work now? by
Hi I Have a nvidia 6600 256mb card I was wondering if anyone was able to get it to boot in Vista RC-1 with aero glass interface in normal windows mode with the lastest nvidia 93 series drivers ?
September 9th 06 06:38 AM
by Len Mattix Go to last post
4 460
Speed differences between 32-bit and 64-bit Vista? by Phillip Pi
Hi. Since I installed both 32-bit and 64-bit Vista Ultimate Edition on my old test machine (ASUS K8V SE Deluxe, Athlon 64 3200+ , 512 MB of RAM, SATA HDD, etc.), I notice the speeds are identical. I can't see and feel any improvements. I did install the ATI Radeon 9600 AIW drivers to help the video speed, but I just don't see the speed differences. Am I expecting too much or missing...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 11th 07 04:46 AM
by Lang Murphy Go to last post
32 460
Pinnacle PCTV Rave Tuner not detected by MediaCenter by Schevenels Patrick
Hello. The TV tuner of my card Pinnacle PCTV Rave is not detected by Windows Vista Media Center (both on Beta 2 and on Pre-RC1, both with Windows Update drivers and with drivers provided with the card). How could I have this tuner detected by Media Center ? Thanks
August 31st 06 05:03 PM
by JW Go to last post
3 459
Higher Resolution - Screen Scrolling RC1 by Zilldian
Strange... I'm testing Vista on my laptop (RC1). It's got an ATI Mobility Radeon 9200 in it and it's using the microsoft drivers (version 6.0.5536.16385) By default windows set's my screen resultion to 1024 x 768 @ 60hz. This isn't too bad for a 15 inch LCD but I'd like to set it to 1280 x 1024. When I do, it seems that windows makes the background larger than the LCD screen on the...
September 8th 06 11:34 AM
by Zilldian Go to last post
2 458
ATI Radeon 7000 VE on Dell PowerEdge 1800 by Robert Robinson
The ATI Radeon 7000 VE on-board graphics adapter is correctly recognized by Windows Server 2003, but not by Vista #5536. The Vista beta 2 software from ATI also fails to recognize the 7000 adapter. Does anyone know of a Vista driver for the 7000 ? Thank you. Robert Robinson
September 29th 06 05:20 PM
by J M Schlatter Go to last post
6 458
RC-1 - SCSI Support by John Falconer
Does anyone know of (by brand and model) any supported SCSI PCI cards known to work with Vista RC-1? I'm tired of waiting for support for my Adaptec 2940 cards.
September 5th 06 12:21 PM
by Mike Bernstein Go to last post
1 457
Keyboard Diagram by C and A Bredt
I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000. I am trying to find a diagram of the keyboard so that I can make notes on it as to what some of the keys do. Do you know where I can find one on the internet? Thanks, CB -- C and A Bredt
April 16th 10 12:51 AM
by Natéag[_3_] Go to last post
9 455
Poor Battery Life by VA
I did a fresh install of Vista Ultimate (RTM from MSDN) on my 1 year-old Asus Z70VA notebook. Overall, the process went pretty well and I'm generally pleased with the new OS. However, the one big issue I am having is with battery life which has essentially been halved by Vista compared to what I was used to with XP. I used to get upwards of 3 - 4 hours with XP but with Vista it’s no...
December 19th 06 05:47 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
9 453
Nvidia 7900 GT driver issue (96.33) by eaglewolf
I've just installed the 96.33 drivers (96.33_forceware_winvista_x86_international) on Vista RC1 (32 bit, build 5600) and have run into a problem. I have (identical) dual monitors set up, and on the primary, I've found that with the new drivers the screen starts flashing pixels (similar to interference on digital TV). This interference also becomes more prominent when the mouse is hovering...
September 11th 06 01:30 AM
by deadlast Go to last post
2 453
Sony Digital Camera - DSC-W100 by Todd Smith
Hi I have connected my Sony digital camera (DSC-W100) to Windows Vista, and Windows Vista does not have any drivers for it. When I connected it to XP it did not require any drivers. My Old Sony Video Camera connect using USB still works DCR-TRV33. Interesting?
September 3rd 06 04:31 PM
by Todd Smith Go to last post
1 452
ADM851X USB To Fast Ethernet Adapter by Docking Station
I need this driver, please help me
April 28th 10 05:24 AM
by undisclosed Go to last post
3 451
ac'97 realtek sound card (onboard) code39 problem by Niko
After a lot of reinstallations and reboots the problem remains unsolved, doesn't matter where from I installing it (from windows update, cd, or downloaded from site of manufacture, latest driver). Device status message: "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to...
September 6th 06 03:22 AM
by Keith Schaefer Go to last post
2 451
Another IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL situation by dasgregorian
So, I've been getting the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD for the last couple weeks. Lately it's down to a couple times per hour. Quite horrible. error Description: Windows detected a new device attached to your computer, but could not find the driver software it needs to make the device usable. Each device manufacturer typically includes driver software of a CD that comes with the device, or as...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 19th 10 08:51 PM
by Rick Kennedy Go to last post
10 450
Can't find my Card Reader or driver by [email protected]
I have a built-in card reader in my laptop. However, I can only see it in Device Manager if I have a card inserted. I am having trouble as, when I insert a card, the card reader isn't showing up - so I can't check the driver because I can't find it. I changed it recently to the most updated, digitally signed driver. Can someone help?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 22nd 09 02:00 AM
by ashvin Go to last post

From The