  Rating Reverse Sort Order Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
4 screens on one monitor and monitor won't wake up from sleep mode by rundyman
The problem first occured when i had my monitor set to sleep after 30 mins. or so. when i would try to "wake up" the computer, nothing would happen. Then when i would reboot the computer it would start up splitting the monitor into four different screens. Anyone know what problem is??? Thanks..
March 4th 09 10:33 AM
by Lucy Go to last post
1 139
DVD RW Drive Has Gone From BIOS and Device Manager (E:) Has Gone Missing ! by Crazy Axis
Heya Guys I Have Been Burning DvD's and CD's For Ages Now But Ever Since The Other Night My E: Drive Has Just Gone Missing.................. I Forgot My DvD Drive Name But When I Check Device Manager I Can Easily Say It Has Changed........ I Mean If You Need Any Other Information I'll Try My Best To Help You To Help Me
March 2nd 09 04:35 PM
by Crazy Axis Go to last post
2 137
Blue Screen at the Installation on Vista 64 bits by Luc Martinet
Hi, When I boot my computer with Vista 64 , I always get a blue screen with the following error message : A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If the screen appears again, follow these steps : Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 3rd 09 01:35 PM
by Curious[_5_] Go to last post
10 257
4 Go RAM won't work with motherboard Hewlett-Packard HP Pavilion dv9000 (GA075UA#ABC) by Luc Martinet[_2_]
Hi, I changed my 2 Go RAM for 4 Go RAM to boost Vista and to run Vista 64 bits. The OS woks well, but when I want to reinstall it by booting the system with the DVD, I get a blue screen with the 4 Go RAM, due to a lack of voltage. This is what Evrest gives me with the 2 Go Ram : Mother Board: Type de processeur Mobile DualCore AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-50, 1600 MHz (8
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 4th 09 06:48 PM
by Gene E. Bloch Go to last post
21 456
Vista keeps asking for printer drivers by vistaisdrivingmemad
Hi I have two printers installed on my machine. They both work fine but every time I start up Vista or use the printers it says it needs to install the drivers. I just tell it to find the drivers automatically and it does but then the same things happens again the next time I use them. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
March 3rd 09 09:55 PM
by vistaisdrivingmemad Go to last post
0 148
The Dangers of RAID and Vista by whiwo
Two weeks ago, I purchased two WD Black Caviar 1TB drives after the third (count them) Maxtor external drive gave out on me within a 1 1/2 year period; this time wiping out all of my work, music, pictures, documents, etc. I managed to regain 2/3 of it back by using a restoration software I purchased. I moved the restored files onto one of the newly purchased drives that I had setup using...
March 5th 09 06:58 PM
by DL Go to last post
6 204
While disconnecting External drives P.C. reboots by sanctus31
Hi all I tried searching for an answer in the forum because I'm sure people had this problem before, While Disconnecting an external drive or even while connecting one (including Ipod or WD Passport) the P.C. will restart itself. Why is that and how can I solve this annoying nuisance ? thank you :geek:
March 5th 09 10:10 AM
by sanctus31 Go to last post
2 104
R4 ds/dsi firmware-drivers de R4 Sdhc. R4 ultra, R4 new, R4 III upgrade, R4 v3 by Gorka
Hola,, aqui teneis una web donde encontre una recopilacion de firmware o drivers de las R4 Sdhc ,R4 Ultra,R4 New, R4 III Upgrade. R4 Dsi, R4 ui. http://www.r4spain.com/tienda Pinchas en el enlace de arriba y en la parte inferior izda haces click en el boton DESCARGAR, aparecera un menu con muchos driver para distintas R4 DS. Espero que os sirva de ayuda. Saludetes Gorka
March 5th 09 09:54 AM
by Gorka Go to last post
0 261
Dual monitors by shle06
I have a windows vista premium 64bit, and an EVGA GTX 295. I would like to know if i can run two seperate desktops? I want to be able to game on one monitor, while having say internet explorer or on msn on another. Is this possible?
March 5th 09 07:40 PM
by Mike Hall - MVP[_3_] Go to last post
1 133
driver problam by saurabhcool276
please give driver of vga,audio,modem..............supported by acer 4730z laptop os of server2003
March 2nd 09 03:47 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 172
No Wheel Scroll by Kent[_2_]
I had a Logitech MX310 usb mouse when I installed Vista. In all programs it would scroll one or two clicks and then quit scrolling with the wheel. I went and got a new Logitech Cordless Optical, and now I have absolutely no scrolling. I tried to uninstall the mouse driver but no luck. Logitech doesn't supply drivers for either of these mice, and says that the Vista drivers...
March 5th 09 03:42 AM
by Kent[_2_] Go to last post
2 130
USB mouse stop working after Vista home premium sleeps by JohanB
Hi Every time my Vista Home premium goes to sleep, and I 'wake it up', the USB mouse doesn't want to move anymore. If I right click, the menu comes up, but the cursor stays put. Any fixes for this out there?
March 3rd 09 02:38 PM
by Bogey Man Go to last post
5 125
Vista-Mouse freeze when switching users by Tim
Home Premium, Pre-installed by Dell at purchase, not installed by me or an upgrade-USB optical mouse-Dell E521, AMD Duo Core +5500, 2GB RAM-Cursor occasionally freezes when switching users, at user-select screen. I'm able to use keyboard to navigate down to "switch-user" and enter, then mouse will work again. I don't know if I've supplied enough info, but any suggestions? -- Thanks, Tim
March 4th 09 03:28 AM
by jhughey Go to last post
7 235
Adjusting Mouse scroll speed by Thomas Cruse
Having an issue with adjusting the scroll speed on my Microsoft Laser Mouse 5000 on a vista laptop. When i do this by going to - Control Panel - Mouse Properties and then adjust the vertical scroll speed to fastest, i click apply and then OK to close the window. However, the scroll speed immediately reverts back to slowest, a fact made clear by both the actual slow scroll speed and by...
March 3rd 09 06:47 PM
by hammerdown Go to last post
4 183
Need more RAM ? by GoldHawk
I have 2 family laptops, as follows: Dell Inspiron 1721 CPU: AMD Turion 64 x 2 Mobile Technology TL-56 Memory: 2 GB DDR2 RAM HP G70-120EM CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T5800 @ 2GHz Memory: 3072MB DDR2 SDRAM
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 2nd 09 02:41 AM
by teknomedic Go to last post
12 445
Any trick to installing a driver on a dead OS? (Turbo Memory probl by a.k.a.[_2_]
Hello everyone, I'm afraid this may be an ignorant question, but I have a dead OS. How exactly do I get a driver updated if the OS is dead? There is a technical discussion behind this that I will only go into if anyone is curious. There is an Intel engineer helping with this. In a nutshell, the Turbo Memory cache got confused and now I cannot boot from one of my HDDs. Since, as I discovered...
March 2nd 09 12:23 AM
by teknomedic Go to last post
5 233
New Micro ATX mobo reccomendation by Wonderman[_2_]
I have a Sony desktop water cooled running a Pentium D 2.8 / Vista 32 Micro ATX and wanted to get the groups ideas on replacing the board / chip / memory with something that will beat the current Vista score of 4.7 for the CPU. Rest of components run at 5.9. No gaming at all I just want to be able to use my CAD and rendering programs much faster which are now using 100% CPU. Current PS is...
March 1st 09 11:50 PM
by teknomedic Go to last post
6 124
CD/DVD-ROM is gone! by Walt
Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) thats all i could find out about this missing rom. Im not sure how long its been gone since i havent used my cd's for about 2 months but when i went to insert a cd it did not start and when i went on my computer nothing shows up but my local disk and my other drives. I tried to update...
March 2nd 09 09:26 PM
by NotEvenMe Go to last post
3 169
Assigning a Drive letter for USB Port by Angelo Fernandez
How do you assign a permanent drive letter to a USB port in Vista or XP? -- Angelo Fernandez
March 3rd 09 07:07 AM
by Uwe Sieber Go to last post
3 159
Wireless Keyboard & Mouse by aeaglenfitch
okay so here is my issue. im running vista 32 bit on a dell xps laptop. i've been using the microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse 3000 for quite some time now. recently i purchased a wireless mocrosoft comfort curve keyboard to go along with the mouse. the mouse comes with it's own little usb dongle wireless reciever and the keyboard comes with that big oval shaped reciever and it was my...
March 5th 09 08:10 PM
by aeaglenfitch Go to last post

From The