Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
some tips of making a better holiday video and share video on the net by blood123
The summer holiday which makes one anticipate has came around again. Have you any plans for the summer recess? I'm sure most of restless young people will enjoy a cool trip with their family or buddies. Part of the joy of traveling is sharing the experiences with others when you get back. Some just like telling stories, while some prefer writing travelogues and showing slides. Many of us like...
June 26th 09 02:23 AM
by blood123 Go to last post
0 218
Vista Video Streaming problems (Youtube and all other streams) by SpaceDee
This issues is simply HORRIFIC! Tons and tons of questions from users, who are having problems with Windows Vista and streaming videos online, like on youtube and every other place online and NO real source for handling this issue. NO it is not the internetconnection and NO it is not the drivers. We have all tried to re-install these 40 times and we all got the newest versions but STILL the...
June 26th 09 12:01 AM
by igorgetmeabrain Go to last post
6 227
YouTube videos stall or won't play in Mozilla Firefox by CookyMonzta via WindowsKB.com
Whenever I try to view YouTube videos in Firefox, once in a while they will play correctly, but usually when I view another video, the video will either be stuck in loading mode or the loading will stop and the video will not play. Worse yet, sometimes when I try to go to another YouTube page, it gets stuck. I didn't have this problem before Adobe upgraded Flash 9.0.124 to 10.0.22.87 in...
June 25th 09 04:40 AM
by CookyMonzta via WindowsKB.com Go to last post
1 223
Stero mixer problem by puk284
Hi there, Iv got windows vista on a toshiba A200 -1V0 model. When i go to my recording tab and right click to get the show disabled devices on. nothing comes up. i have'nt got stereo mix. my driver is up 2 date according to windows update and everything else is fine. do i need to buy a new sound card or is there a problem with REALTEK or vista . can anyone help me pls?
June 25th 09 04:26 AM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
5 241
gif support in photo gallery by Sascha
I really like the new photo gallery in vista (i own ultimate). But it seems that it can not display GIF Images. YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING! :-( This is really a bad implementation. There is not even any patent on it any more. I was pretty happy to see that this time I might not have to install a 3rd party picture viewer as the windows before but it seems tha again Microsoft didn't do the job...
June 24th 09 02:05 PM
by KhalilSindhi Go to last post
3 183
How to save iPhone text messages onto computer (pc) by Nasee[_4_]
MediaWidget is an easy to use iPod utility designed to help you get more out of your iPod. Copy iPod contents to PC, recover lost or missing music, backup and restore all of your iPod content, play music on your PC directly from your iPod, and that's not all. - Top-rated iPod transfer software - Easy and simple to use - Copy iPod to Computer (with Intuitive Transfer Wizard) - Transfer iPod to...
June 24th 09 07:36 AM
by Nasee[_4_] Go to last post
0 189
Custom profiles in Windows Movie Maker by nLinked
On Vista, I've created a profile using Windows Media Encoder 9 and saved it to my desktop. I've followed the instructions here (http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/9d91bd30-e4c3-43f2-b8c1-b2f4e05225b51033.mspx#EZBAC) to add it to Windows Movie Maker, but it still doesn't appear in the list when I try to publish my movie. I've tried many different settings. I have uploaded my...
June 24th 09 02:52 AM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
3 202
Import Video: Capture date/time? by paqman
I'm trying to capture video using the default import video wizard in Vista, from my Sony DCR-TRV22 camcorder via Firewire. Everything is working great, but I really would like to capture the date/time stamp on the video as well. I've got the date display turned on with the camcorder, so when you watch it on TV it's displaying, but it's not getting captured by the video import. Who wants to...
June 23rd 09 08:58 PM
by daeser1 Go to last post
3 252
Full guide: iPod to PC transfer and iPod to Mac transfer by aifans007[_24_]
'*Cucusoft PSP Video Converter Suite *' (http://tinyurl.com/n8oopz) '*Cucusoft PSP Video Converter Suite *' (http://tinyurl.com/n8oopz)is an all-in-one PSP video Conversion solution. This Suite includes 3 software -- "'*Cucusoft PSP Video Converter*' (http://tinyurl.com/nfr5qq)", "'*Cucusoft DVD to PSP Converter *' (http://tinyurl.com/n6wdxg)" (DVD Ripper Included) and Cucusoft PSP Video...
June 23rd 09 01:56 PM
by aifans007[_24_] Go to last post
0 204
How to save iPhone text messages onto computer (pc) by Joeso[_30_]
Need to transfer both iPhone Library Photo ( the photos sync with iTunes) and iPhone Camera Photo ( the photos taken with iPhone Camera ) to your selected folder on your computer easily? This '*iPhone Photo backup*' (http://ipod-tool.com/ipod-software/tansee-iphone-transfer-photo.html) software offers the easiest way. Only a few simple clicks are needed.
June 23rd 09 04:02 AM
by Joeso[_30_] Go to last post
0 244
M4P converter - convert DRM protected AAC to MP3 WAV WMA by dudude[_12_]
Are you annoyed by iTunes DRM? Do you want to remove it because you want to play the iTunes music on non-Apple MP3 players like PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, BlackBerry, PS3, iriver, Walkman, mobile phone MP3 player, etc, use it as background music in a home video, or anything else that DRM limits it to do? Many people know you can remove the DRM from iTunes music by simply burning the song to a CD,...
June 23rd 09 02:05 AM
by dudude[_13_] Go to last post
2 219
How to Backup iPod Files to PC or Mac by kangsting31[_150_]
MP4 video format is a very popular video format right now. Actually, MP4 file is multimedia file, which is a container format that can store video, audio and subtitle data. MP4 format is really popular because many stores like iTunes are using this container format, iPod and Playstation Portable (PSP) and other popular devices support MP4 format. This guide aims to show you how to convert videos...
June 22nd 09 12:20 PM
by kangsting31[_150_] Go to last post
0 221
How to split a DVD by checkitoutgo
Like many iPod fans, I always put my DVDs on my iPod and watch them when I am not working. It’s really a nice way to fill the time, but there is a problem that the movie is too long and I don’t have enough time to enjoy the whole movie at one time and next time when I want to watch it, it’s really hard to find out where to begin. From now on, it is no longer a problem. My friend tells me to split...
June 22nd 09 03:31 AM
by kangsting31[_146_] Go to last post
5 271
How to Backup iPod Files to PC or Mac by kangsting31[_144_]
I use 'DVD to iPod Converter' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html) to put my DVD on my iPod easily. it is really fast and easy to use. Make my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft 'iPhone Ringtone Maker' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html) if you are a Mac user:
June 22nd 09 02:37 AM
by kangsting31[_144_] Go to last post
0 194
How to save iPhone text messages onto computer (pc) by aifans007[_20_]
'*Cucusoft Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite*' (http://tinyurl.com/mgkh3c) 'Cucusoft Ultimate DVD + Video Converter Suite ' (http://tinyurl.com/mgkh3c)*converts DVDs and videos to play on almost any portable device including iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, video capable MP3 players, video capable mobile phones, and Pocket P.C., etc.* Meanwhile, it can also support output almost any audio/video...
June 22nd 09 02:25 AM
by aifans007[_20_] Go to last post
0 183
How to save iPhone text messages onto computer (pc) by Joeso[_29_]
My computer got wiped out, and all my iTunes was erased. I've searched around to find an easy way to get my music back to my computer directly from my iPod. I've already tried the obvious way by plugging it into the computer and using iTunes, but it only let's me download the purchased songs. How do I get the non-purchased ones onto my computer and iTunes? Finally, this '*iPod to mac...
June 22nd 09 01:16 AM
by Joeso[_29_] Go to last post
0 188
Photos Screen Saver has stopped working by sraconsultingman
I am testing out Vista Ultimate and everything runs fine except that the photo screen saver will not preview and immediately responds with an error message saying, "Photos Screen Saver has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." My Pictures has over 10,000 files but worked fine in...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 21st 09 02:08 PM
by NaweG[_3_] Go to last post
18 449
Photo Gallery defaults by Hepcatz
In photo gallery when I go to print it is always defaulting to my HP Fax driver even though that is not the default printer. Any idea how to fix this.
June 20th 09 12:22 PM
by lotanite Go to last post
9 206
Windows Photo Gallery Issues by Eric32
I'm new to Vista so I apologize if this is a bad question. I'm using Enterprise Edition w/ SP1. Today I hooked up my camera to upload some pictures to the Vista machine. Worked fine and the pictures uploaded properly. When I went to view the pictures is when the problems started. Some pictures would open instantly while others take up to a minute to open. I also have problems if I try...
June 19th 09 06:33 PM
by Eric32 Go to last post
0 189
How to burn AVI/MPEG/DivX/Mov/RMVB video to DVD by aifans007[_15_]
'*DVD to iPod Suite for Mac*' (http://dvd-video-soft.com/macconverter/dvd-to-ipod-suite-for-mac.html) The 'DVD to iPod rip software ' (http://dvd-video-soft.com/macconverter/dvd-to-ipod-suite-for-mac.html)includes two excellent products, 'DVD to iPod Converter ' (http://tinyurl.com/om7an6)and 'iPod Video Converter' (http://tinyurl.com/n2vfzh). 'DVD to iPod Converter...
June 19th 09 02:34 PM
by aifans007[_15_] Go to last post

From The