Windows Vista and Games Relating to running games and relateds issues under Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Windows Vista and Games Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Change voice while playing EverQuest II game by audio4fun
AVnex’s Voice Changer Software 7.0 has a virtual audio driver, named AVnex Virtual Audio Device (VAD in short), which works as a real audio driver. Online Games like Counter Strike, Half Life, War of Worldcraft, etc. automatically detects the driver as an alternative audio device. By setting this driver as the active audio device of the games, AV Voice Changer Software will become the main voice...
August 7th 09 04:15 AM
by audio4fun Go to last post
0 347
sims pets not working by hannahsmom1
ok i bought sims 2 delux last year. it worked fine on my comp. then i uninstalled it cuz i didnt use it often. so today i got all the rest of the expansion pack up o pets. everything installed fine, but when i try to play pets it asks me to put the pets disc in first then retry. but the disc is already in. everything was updated so i dont need patches but i dont know what else to do to fix it....
August 6th 09 01:02 PM
by DarkNight Go to last post
4 518
my sims 2 crashes by felizita
i have had my laptop since january and sims has been playing fine up until about a month ago or less.....it started crashing or freezing in the middle of game play. it varies- sometimes its right when i start to play a lot, and other times it takes a few mins then it freezesand sometimes it takes along time to freeze, i have a HP DV6780SE (got it on ebay for $500!) Processor and...
August 6th 09 12:53 PM
by DarkNight Go to last post
2 412
Most Wanted by alekoskaiyao
Well,recently i downloaded most wanted and after the install and the crack i went to play it and it showed me a black screen and only the music was heard....then it popps me out to the desktop...but when i run it from inside the file in prog files there s no problem... -- alekoskaiyao
August 6th 09 12:51 PM
by DarkNight Go to last post
2 336
Red arlet 2 multiplayer by htuongminh
Hello everyone! I and my friend have two laptops using operating system Vista home premium x64. We want to play game Red arlet 2 by LAN but it isn't has install client such as Windows Xp. Please tell me how to play this game by LAN? Sorry for my english!:D --
August 6th 09 03:54 AM
by htuongminh Go to last post
0 255
Red arlet 2 multiplayer by htuongminh
Hello everyone! I and my friend have two laptops using operating system Vista home premium x64. We want to play game Red arlet 2 by LAN but it isn't has install client such as Windows Xp. Please tell me how to play this game by LAN? Sorry for my english!:D --
August 6th 09 03:54 AM
by htuongminh Go to last post
0 328
Tiger Woods 08 - D3D9.dll error by topcatoz
I am running TW08 on Vista Premium and can load/play some courses and others give a d3d9.dll error. I also occasionally get the course setup but with out the player on the screen. I can play the game but without the golfer (useful!). I am using the onboard video card with an Intel G33/G31 express chipset. Can anyone help me get back into the game?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 6th 09 12:16 AM
by topcatoz[_3_] Go to last post
10 670
test by Ansego
August 5th 09 01:53 PM
by Ansego Go to last post
0 284
Most Wanted by alekoskaiyao
Well,recently i downloaded most wanted and after the install and the crack i went to play it and it showed me a black screen and only the music was heard....then it popps me out to the desktop...but when i run it from inside the file in prog files there s no problem... -- alekoskaiyao
August 5th 09 06:03 AM
by alekoskaiyao Go to last post
0 233
Kyodai Mahjongg 21.42 & Vista ? by seph...
Has anyone tried playing Kyodai Mahjongg 21.42 on Vista? Success? or Failure? Thanks much... seph
August 4th 09 03:14 PM
by seph... Go to last post
0 327
Kyodai Mahjongg 21.42 & Vista ? by seph...
Has anyone tried playing Kyodai Mahjongg 21.42 on Vista? Success? or Failure? Thanks much... seph
August 4th 09 03:14 PM
by seph... Go to last post
0 247
Dungeon Keeper II keeps crashing by simasltu12
I'm a total newbie to windows vista, but I know the fact: DKII.ICD crashes unexpectedly whether I try to start building rooms, smith traps, open a menu. Here's the report: faulting application dkii.icd, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x391beca9, faulting module dkii.icd, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x391beca9, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x00190ecb, process id 0x15fc, application start...
August 4th 09 08:10 AM
by simasltu12 Go to last post
4 429
Bittorrent! by alekoskaiyao
Ok its not about vista but if somebody knows...when i download a torrent in the bottom of the screen shows me a yellow sign and then a red sign in the yellow telling connection problems and in the red not connectable but it still downloads...what kind of problem is this and how can it be solved????? -- alekoskaiyao
August 4th 09 05:36 AM
by alekoskaiyao Go to last post
0 384
Games only runnig for ten mins by smurphus
I have been having a problem with running games for the past few days. Every time I try to play a game it runs for about 10 minutes before the game exits to windows with an error box saying the game need to stop needed to stop with no explanation. ‘biahh.exe has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is...
August 4th 09 03:53 AM
by Dustin Harper[_2_] Go to last post
4 422
Dungeon Keeper II keeps crashing by simasltu12
I'm a total newbie to windows vista, but I know the fact: DKII.ICD crashes unexpectedly whether I try to start building rooms, smith traps, open a menu. Here's the report: faulting application dkii.icd, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x391beca9, faulting module dkii.icd, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x391beca9, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x00190ecb, process id 0x15fc, application start...
August 3rd 09 01:52 PM
by simasltu12 Go to last post
0 313
Ubisoft XIII - 1st level - beach stuck - RESOLVED by Andrew Rybenkov
If you are stuck on Brighton beach after remembering being shot on the yacht: just change affinity mask of XIII.exe to single processor. imagecfg -u XIII.exe (of course, you should do it _after_ installing patches 1.3 or 1.4) -- Andrew Rybenkov
August 2nd 09 07:59 AM
by Andrew Rybenkov Go to last post
0 264
Sid Meier's Railroads! by John Smith[_2_]
I have this program installed on Vista Ultimate and every 5 minutes or so it crashes, screen goes black and it reverts back to the desktop. Anyone have any ideas? John
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 1st 09 08:08 PM
by patday3201 Go to last post
14 893
Games only runnig for ten mins by smurphus
I have been having a problem with running games for the past few days. Every time I try to play a game it runs for about 10 minutes before the game exits to windows with an error box saying the game need to stop needed to stop with no explanation. ‘biahh.exe has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is...
August 1st 09 02:29 PM
by smurphus Go to last post
0 269
Game-Elements RECOIL by Sweet Baby Alice
got this for XP & upgrading to Vista Ultimate. Cants find the creators website or anys info on its if its will work with vista since driver are XP on the CD. Thanks in advance Alice
August 1st 09 12:16 PM
by vinayak Go to last post
2 320
Tiger Woods 08 - D3D9.dll error by topcatoz
I am running TW08 on Vista Premium and can load/play some courses and others give a d3d9.dll error. I also occasionally get the course setup but with out the player on the screen. I can play the game but without the golfer (useful!). I am using the onboard video card with an Intel G33/G31 express chipset. Can anyone help me get back into the game?
July 30th 09 01:44 AM
by topcatoz Go to last post

From The