Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Windows Mail by Nathan & Betsy Putnam
I have been trying to download mail on a new computer using Visat mail, but get the following message: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'mail.gorge.net (1)', Server: 'mail.gorge.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F The mail...
March 31st 08 04:17 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
3 355
dificulties by lily
i can't send and recive any e-mail by windows mail
March 31st 08 04:14 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 307
Windows Live Calendar Password Issue by 7cyclist
Hi. I have been using Windows Live Calendar via Hotmail (Vista Home Premium). Every few days when I click on Calendar from my Hotmail page, it prompts me for my password. When I input my password, it comes back to the same screen, as if it did not recognize it. If I delete cookies and relogin to Hotmail using that same password, I can get into Calendar without a problem. Thanks in...
March 31st 08 04:11 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 382
Mail server help by Margo Perez
I am trying to open a Microsoft mail accout. I am albe to get as far as the internet service provider information. I have tried everything from putting in Yahoo, to my email account address, to verizon...I keep going to the help menu and there is not clear enough information for me. Is there something I'm not doing or do I not have the correct server information?
March 31st 08 03:25 AM
by .Joe[_232_] Go to last post
2 353
Can't send using 'send & receive' but will... by sweetbriar6
send successfully when Windows Mail is closed & opened again. There are no error messages. -- sweetbriar6
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 31st 08 03:15 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
22 902
pictures cannot be found .... by Barb
I went to tools, options, security, then what? I have Vista as my operating system. Barb
March 31st 08 03:10 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
6 394
Eamil Account by mello
I am trying to set up another account in outlook, I keep getting the error: The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please...
March 31st 08 03:03 AM
by Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM Go to last post
2 349
outlook e-mail setup by Shaquina M Wright
I am having some problems getting an outlook e-mail setup, I followed the prompt from the tools box but nothing is working. Once I put in my display name and the email address it keeps asking me for some other things like ISP, POPP and I don't where to find them or where there are. Can you help me please. -- Shaquina M Wright
March 31st 08 02:46 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
2 321
importing yahoo directory by mhvill
is there a way of importing the directory i have on yahoo to windows Mail?
March 31st 08 02:25 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 330
Emails recieved but won't send.. by fcrowley
Hi, i'm doing this for mum mum because she has got a new windows mail account but using her old google mail address (i'm not sure how, the man next door set it up for her..!). Emails will come through, but every time she tries to send one it comes up with a big box saying "some errors occured while processing the requested task" and underneath in the details section it says this: An unknown...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 31st 08 02:18 AM
by Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM Go to last post
13 1,006
outlook express by Bill Webster
i can not get my old messages fron outlook express
March 31st 08 12:37 AM
by No Name Go to last post
1 362
error message pop up by bathsheba
Good Morning, A couple of days ago, I had an error message that I was able to fix. However, the error pop up still comes up all of the time. Is there a way to get rid of it? Any help appreciated. Thanks, Bash -- bathsheba
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
March 30th 08 11:37 PM
by BobF. Go to last post
50 1,563
Wndows Has Stopped Working by raverill
I am constantly getting the pop-up, "Windows has stopped working. Searching for solution.". I x-out the pop-up and use my computer as usual with no problems, except maybe that it's slower. Anybody got a clue -- Sparks 56
March 30th 08 11:13 PM
by No Name Go to last post
1 334
0x800CCC19 by serge
hello, can anyone help me please??i can not send any emails from windmail (vista).. i get a following error :Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19 . i have tried many thing but didnt work.. any help i will appriciate.thank you in advance
March 30th 08 11:09 PM
by No Name Go to last post
6 367
Vista Mail and BtYahoo by Mailing Fool
Its clear that YOU (Microsoft) have a problem with Yahoo & BTYahoo mail. I have 4 email addresses with BtYahoo and if I use Windows Mail it will randomly ask for the email & password for one or two of the accounts. (Second and Fourth are the usual ones) All of the email accounts are setup correctly and are the same except for the account name. Also the same account MIGHT download as normal...
March 30th 08 10:59 PM
by No Name Go to last post
1 296
Can't send emails either - patch didn't work by papachez
Here is the error - help! Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'Latest lesson', Account: 'pop.phnx.qwest.net', Server: 'pop.phnx.qwest.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Took out the email in question (placed in temporary file...
March 30th 08 10:37 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
4 371
can't read my mail! by melndave
I have a computer that was just upgraded to Vista and I can't find the outlook express I've tried to use the windows mail but it wont let me see my mail either. Is there any way that I can get my outlook express back up to check my mail from work! I've searched my computer and can't find anything... Thanks so much in advance!
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 30th 08 10:26 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
14 915
At&t Yahoo notice email security by ajosephg
Receive email from at&t Yahoo saying that I am using non-secure settings in my email software and thatif I must make immediate changes if I want to continue to send/receive email using a mail client. I think I use secure settings. Is this something to worry about?
March 30th 08 09:10 PM
by ajosephg Go to last post
3 310
ahoj by Magda Javorová