Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
sda by zhang yang
A: low carbon a href="http://www.weddingdressesparty.com/wholesale-wedding-dresses-c-1"wedding dresses/a which means refers to lower carbon dioxide emissions to give priority to, save the earth a href="http://www.weddingdressesparty.com/wholesale-wedding-dresses-c-1"discount bridal gowns/a the depletion of the ozone layer crisis. And with low energy consumption and low pollution, low...
August 27th 11 08:24 AM
by zhang yang Go to last post
0 577
criar e-mail by No Name
criar e-mail.
August 26th 11 06:49 PM
by Pionaldo Orlindo Go to last post
1 641
unable to open attachments by Help!!
I am experiencing problems opening a word attachment, when i click on the attachment to open it nothing happens, I have tried to save it and then open it and won't let me save it. I get the error message, Command failed to execute. I have plenty of memory free and am baffled as to what it could be. Please can someone help me? Thanks
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 3rd 11 11:56 AM
by Cbonline Go to last post
11 2,003
Big Bertha Thing spider by Tony Lance
Big Bertha Thing spider Cosmic Ray Series Possible Real World System Constructs http://www.bigberthathing.com/spider.html Access page JPG 11K Image Astrophysics net ring Access site Newsgroup Reviews including uk.rec.cycling Drawing of a clockwork spider wheel and hairpin.
July 21st 11 07:29 PM
by Tony Lance Go to last post
0 581
email location by Bill Walsh[_2_]
I cannot locate "email.exe", if it exists. I have seen message boards that claim it is in Program files in Windows Vista Home Premum(service pak2) but if I find email, it is not "exe" . What program file starts up Windows Mail? I really just want to place a shortcut on the desktop. Thanks..BW -- Bill Walsh-65 Carriage Drive-Milford, CT-06460-Tele#203-283-7740
July 10th 11 05:57 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
3 665
OE in Vista by MCharlieFerret
I ran O.E. for 2 years in Vista. It didn't go away until the idiots at Microsoft decided to make Vista as idiotic as Windows 7 in their latest service Pack and deleted O.E. with out a notice or warning that all the favorites and addresses would be lost.
June 26th 11 09:04 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
1 556
Big Bertha Thing Positive by Tony Lance
Big Bertha Thing Positive Cosmic Ray Series Possible Real World System Constructs http://www.bigberthathing.com/positive.html Access page JPG 53K Image Astrophysics net ring Access site Newsgroup Reviews including se.vetenskap.astronomi Round photographic plates.
June 17th 11 05:13 PM
by Tony Lance Go to last post
0 497
Vanishing email folders by Anna[_6_]
I'm trying to fathom out why folders keep vanishing in Windows Mail on Vista Home Premium. There are three email accounts in use. One uses the normal Inbox and folders have been created for the other two, to serve as their own 'Inboxes' with message rules set up to direct appropriate incoming mail into them. So far so good and it all works fine. But after a few weeks, those folders disappear...
June 4th 11 08:12 PM
by Anna[_6_] Go to last post
2 615
did not receive aqworlds email verification to chat by junyuan997
To artix entertainment : i did not receive the email verification email 2 chat! please send it to me soon!I have been waiting for so long
May 21st 11 10:04 AM
by demilade popoola Go to last post
5 525
Big Bertha Thing letter by Tony Lance
Big Bertha Thing letter Cosmic Ray Series Possible Real World System Constructs http://www.bigberthathing.com/letter.html 4K Web Page Astrophysics net ring Access site Newsgroup Reviews including sci.physics.particle Letter to a friend explaining Pastures and quest.
May 19th 11 06:34 PM
by Tony Lance Go to last post
0 563
"Could not send Message" / "Die Nachricht konnte nicht gesendetwerden." Error by Peter Rader
Hello, if i send message with "digital certificate" this error-message occourse and the mail does not have been send. Anybody knows an workaround to send mails with an digital certificate? Another problem: i get an warning while open mails that i have already sendet
May 2nd 11 06:03 PM
by Peter Rader Go to last post
0 491
reinstalling and keeping emails by Zanno
Hi, i want to do a reinstallation but want to have my present emails after, is it just a case of copying the windows mail folder in program files keeping it safe then deleting and replacing the new one with it? Im not sure if the emails are actually in the windows mail folder..? Thanks if anyone reponds.
May 2nd 11 01:32 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
1 477
Undisclosed recipients by k
I have received an e mail that was sent to a number of different addresses simultaneously. On my copy it shows the senders name and To: Undisclosed recipients. I would like to be able to also conceal multiple addresses when I send them but do not know how. Can you tell me if this is possible in Vista please. John King
April 28th 11 12:39 PM
by mac Go to last post
2 413
Big Bertha Thing proton by Tony Lance
Big Bertha Thing proton Cosmic Ray Series Possible Real World System Constructs http://www.bigberthathing.com/proton.html Access page JPG 55K Image Astrophysics net ring access site Newsgroup Reviews including soc.history.medieval Round photographic plates.
April 20th 11 06:18 PM
by Tony Lance Go to last post
0 454
Date 3/13 below. sorry to reply so late by Kelly Greene[_2_]
This is regarding hacking WM into a W-7 PC w/Home Premium. I tried what was posted but WM will not open. I tried the move several times using a thumb drive. Task manager says it's running but it can't be seen. How do I make it appear so we can use it? I don't know if SP1 auto downloaded or not. I don't know where to look and see.
April 20th 11 05:41 PM
by Chuck[_7_] Go to last post
3 406
Win7 SP1 may not install if you did the Windows Mail hack by Gary VanderMolen
Has anyone else run into this? Windows 7 SP1 fails to install on an X64 OS version if the Windows Mail hack has been employed. I had no trouble installing SP1 on an X86 (32-bit) OS version which also had the Windows Mail hack. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP ------------------------------------------------
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 19th 11 07:03 AM
by Kelly Greene[_2_] Go to last post
12 792
Gmail IMAP & error message (or not) by brush-head[_2_]
Hi I don't know if anyone has encountered the following. Using Windows Live Mail under Vista HP SP2, I can send & receive mail for my Gmail account without any problems except when it does it's periodic send & receive the synch process stops saying that there is an error - but in the column where an error message would be there is nothing, making it impossible to see what could be going...
April 18th 11 05:08 PM
by brush-head[_2_] Go to last post
2 468
How to: open mail-attaches by Wilhelm Pieper
Hello, win vista mail 6.0.6000.16386. How to open attached files?? There's no longer any sign (like paperclip or else) to open attached files. I've to doubleclick the mail und then to click inside the line "attached files", then click "open" Its awkward. How do You??
April 11th 11 07:15 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
3 415
Remove Undeletable file by dan gurt
http://LongPathTool.com - Copy, Unlock and Delete Path Too Long files Do you have error messages?, like : Path too long. Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or disk Cannot delete file: Access is denied There has been a sharing violation. Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long. Specify a different file name.
April 8th 11 02:14 PM
by dan gurt Go to last post
0 451
can't logon to windows mail account by Jon Riley[_2_]
I'm getting two problems. First, Windows Mail started asking me for my username and password to access my default account - and won't accept them when I enter them. (I have a second account which is giving no problem.) I have had this problem before, but can't remember how it got fixed. Secondly, it now hangs on "Connecting...", eventually coming up with the following error message: The...
April 7th 11 06:33 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post

From The