Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
RE THEARD by Angie Hines
-- Angie t. hines
March 31st 08 08:47 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
5 488
cant receive emails or import my outlook accoutn info by erica russell
I have an Outlook account on my old computer which ran Windows XP and i tried to switch it over to my new computer which runs vista. My first problem is that none of my mail or address book downloaded. i can get over that. But I cant receive any mail. I can send it though. Ive always had little quirky problems with Outlook but now it has a Vista twist. Here is that message I...
March 31st 08 08:29 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
6 551
I can't receive mail either -- error message 0x80004005 by Burt
For the last few days, I think since I installed SP1, I can't get email. This is the error message: An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x80004005 Does anybody have a fix?
March 31st 08 08:21 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
2 472
HELP by LeeAnn
I have set up my new email address for my new laptop and it says finish but it keeps coming back that its undeliverable. What is it that I am doing wrong? I put in the email name I want to use.. put in my mail user for incoming and outgoing mail on my desktop... please contact me at my desk top mail address.... ONLY because I can't get my microsoft mail to work.... email address.......
March 31st 08 08:17 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
3 728
Email Problems by Rhys
I receive the following error message An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'press release Bryn Gobaith', Account: 'POP3.ntlworld.com', Server: 'smtp.ntlworld.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '421 aamtaout04-winn.ispmail.ntl.com connection refused from ', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 421, Error Number: 0x800CCC67 I've had no problems until now but can't sort it out. I'm...
March 31st 08 07:55 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
5 468
Test by MS Support
Test. Please ignore
March 31st 08 05:48 PM
by MS Support Go to last post
0 525
E-mails will not print by C. Thomas Floyd
I have two users on a HP laptop running Vista home premium; one user prints e-mails just fine, the second user cannot print, and Windows mail then locks up. When printing fails, the message is: Internet Explorer Script Error Line 14 Char: 1 Error: Library not registered Code: 0 URL: RES://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg
March 31st 08 04:35 PM
by No Name Go to last post
1 5
spell check not working by rebol
How do you correct Spell Ck. An error message keeps coming up that it cannot read the lang. Good grief, it's in Eng.
March 31st 08 04:04 PM
by No Name Go to last post
1 298
HELP by LeeAnn
"LeeAnn" wrote in message news:... I have set up my new email address for my new laptop and it says finish but it keeps coming back that its undeliverable. What is it that I am doing wrong? I put in the email name I want to use.. put in my mail user for incoming and outgoing mail on my desktop... please contact me at my desk top mail address.... ONLY because I...
March 31st 08 04:00 PM
by LeeAnn Go to last post
0 282
email sending problems by Jack
It took about 5 months to develop. I have Norton 2007, spy sweeper, and road runner internet. It now takes for ever if I want to send attachments, for it to fail right at the end. sorry i didnt copy my error but its usually lsays oses connection with server is the error. if i am lucky if i just send a few words the email sends other wise i have to send my emails thru the road runner internet...
March 31st 08 02:55 PM
by No Name Go to last post
9 475
Tips for a smoother running computer by Cokopelli
If you want some helpful tips on running a smoother computer then visit my group http://groups.google.com/group/computer-troubles-and-virus-issues
March 31st 08 02:36 PM
by Cokopelli Go to last post
0 353
i keep getting blank emails by bob
i have always got mail fine and just a couple days ago I started getting email with the body of the letter being blank. So i sent myself emails from another email account i setup and sure enough the title of the email shows up , but the body of the letter is always blank. any ideas it just started couple days ago i have not installed any programs or anything
March 31st 08 01:32 PM
by No Name Go to last post
8 479
Computer Troubles in General by Cokopelli
These days its sad how there are people out there who create viruses that other innocent people download via email, by clicking on an ad, looking at pornography, and etc...That can be very frustrating and can be expensive if the virus takes over your computer completely. I have some helpful hints in my blog that can help you....http://computer- troubles.blogspot.com. Hopefully these hints will...
March 31st 08 01:28 PM
by Cokopelli Go to last post
0 357
Multiple accounton Mail by TRW
HeyGuys - I'm using Verizon dsl for my net connect and the mail automatically set-up for my main account but when I try to hook up my wife;s account it's only shooting it right into my account. Anyway I can set it up to where she can use Mail to get her e-mail but without having to go through mine?
March 31st 08 12:18 PM
by Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM Go to last post
1 315
Deleting g-mail on Vista by dspille1
I can't delete g-mail -- dspille1
March 31st 08 12:06 PM
by Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM Go to last post
2 321
Windows Mail error messages won't quit. by Wayne L.
After having one message that couldn't be sent, resulting in an error message, I have sent and received many messages. My Windows Mail is working fine. But I keep getting the same two messages from the original incident - The error message plus the message that "I have unsent messages in my outbox. Do you want to send now?" Since this is the Email that caused the Error Message, I'm in a Star...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
March 31st 08 12:04 PM
by No Name Go to last post
65 1,645
export & import windows mail by scienide
I have my laptop and got vista mail. now when i export the mail and try import it onto my new laptop with vista mail it says cant find the mail. :confused::cry: Thanks --
March 31st 08 07:38 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 383
Multiple Computer Troubles by Cokopelli
These days it sad how there are people out there who create viruses that other innocent people download via email, by clicking on an ad, looking at pronography, and etc...That can be very frustrating and can be expensive if the virus takes over your computer completely. I have some helpful hints in my blog (http://computer-troubles.blogspot.com) that can help you.
March 31st 08 05:02 AM
by xuehai Go to last post
1 310
Multiple Computer Troubles by Cokopelli
These days its sad how there are people out there who create viruses that other innocent people download via email, by clicking on an ad, looking at pornography, and etc...That can be very frustrating and can be expensive if the virus takes over your computer completely. I have some helpful hints in my blog that can help you....http://computer- troubles.blogspot.com. Hopefully these hints will...
March 31st 08 04:35 AM
by Cokopelli Go to last post
0 269
Windows Mail Protocol settings for MSN "paid" accounts by Taekwondo
I have used MSN as my ISP provider for years and have always needed and used Outlook Express. I am really bent that I am having so much problem setting up my wifes new computer with Vista, using Windows Mail. No where can I find the proper protocol settings for the pop3 and smtp if you use MSN as your provider. I cannot send or receive nor have any of the suggestions or problems in this...
March 31st 08 04:20 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post

From The