0x9F_3_IMAGE_bcmwl6.sys by bluescreen
what does this blue screen me.. my comp wont start unless its in safe mode 0x9F_3_IMAGE_bcmwl6.sys
September 14th 09 09:37 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 187
Bluetooth Peripheral device by geniusgm
hello all, i need some help with this driver thing that i cant resolve... "This device is not configured correctly. (Code 1) There is no driver selected for the device information set or element. To reinstall the drivers for this device, click Reinstall Driver."
September 12th 09 10:08 PM
by aKHMED Go to last post
2 179
DVD use freezes windows explorer by Bo Hayd
I'm running Vista premium 64 bit with all updates. Device manager says my DVD drivers are the best available. If I insert a blank CD or DVD the system says it must format the disk - if I do so then I can burn files to the disk and it will read just fine. BUT, if I insert a disk, other than one burnt by my dvd, with data on it - music to play, pictures or movies to view or programs to install -...
September 12th 09 07:46 PM
by Bob Go to last post
2 155
Please help identifying Vista Memory (RAM) Error on Asus G1 Notebook by nomad4ever
My Vista Ultimate 32bit laptop (Asus G1, 2GB RAM as 2x 1GB DDR2-667 in 2 banks) is giving me troubles already over the last few weeks.Occasional BSOD (IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_SPOOLER, NTFS.SYS, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, etc.) or bootup problems pointing to some memory problems. With Vista Boot/Repair CD that could always be fixed - so far. Until today. Computer doesn't boot anymore, no difference if...
September 12th 09 10:50 AM
by Anthony Baratta Go to last post
2 180
Why I have to move devices to different usb ports? by dedicateddoug
I use a hp pavillion laptop with 3 usb and 1 usb/sata ports. Why do i have to switch my cricket wireless internet card to a different port to get it to work. I also have problems with my external hard drive too. I cant double click to explore it, i have to right click and choose explore while on a certain port. Why should it matter what port I am on?? Thanks to anyone who take the time to...
September 12th 09 09:36 AM
by pacinitaly Go to last post
3 185
defective HDD? by 7vis
hi, I have a problem with my hard drive. recently my boot up time has been slower than normal. So this is what i did: a) press "esc" at startup and enter test mode. b) did a "boot up test" both memory and hard drive were tested. memory passed the test while hard drive stoped at 30% with this message as follows: #10008 - replace hard disk 1 1720 - S.M.A.R.T. Hard drive detects imminent failure.
September 11th 09 05:56 PM
by Dominic Payer[_2_] Go to last post
1 151
help! I can't install itunes on windows vista 64 by rukikki
I downloaded itunes for vista 64-bits, and when I`m trying to install it an error saying '-itunes64Setup.exe is not a valid Win32 application-' appears. Is there a solution for this? please help! -- rukikki
September 10th 09 11:47 PM
by rukikki Go to last post
2 202
why do some usb hdd enclosures only support up to 500gb? by yawnmoth
I was looking into buying a USB HDD enclosure and some of the ones that I was looking at only supported hard drives up to 500 GB. My question is... is that a real limitation or more of a contrived one? If you a sufficiently old game, it might, on the box, say that it only works on versions of Windows up to Windows 98, or something, but that might just mean that the game was only tested on...
September 10th 09 05:59 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
2 149
Edit - Intellitype by cb900f2
Hey guys.... Does anyone know where and how MS Intellitype Pro stores the details (program link) for the short cut key definition... I downloaded and installed Windows Mail Live, I like the new mail client, but it looks like when it updated the selection choice for Intellitype setting, one of the pull download windows live is not pointing directly to
September 10th 09 01:57 AM
by cb900f2 Go to last post
0 153
Has anyone been shown this error? by markofpraise
It comes out to be Error ID: 1005 in the eventvwr.msc - and I get an error every once in a while that Windows Index Service has halted. I have done a check disk - and rebooted where it goes through all 3 processes in checking the drives. Any input from anyone who has dealt with this? Thank you VERY much... Mark
September 10th 09 12:07 AM
by alexdagr8est Go to last post
1 147
On Windows PE environment, how to know if EFI is supported? by Johny
Dear All, Is there any Windows APIs or registry items can identify whether EFI is supported or not? Thanks in advance. Thanks & Regards Johny
September 9th 09 01:49 PM
by Johny Go to last post
0 165
Vitsa 64, Acomdata with WD HD 320 GB, need 64 driver by Ritter197[_2_]
I have backed my data on a Acomdata with a Western Digital HD 320 GB (external drive). It worked on windows XP 32 but not on Vista now. WD says they have no driver for 64 for a 3rd party. Acomdata on their web site has none either. Vista does not recognize (see) in My Computer this external drive. How can I resolve my problems?
September 8th 09 10:54 PM
by Frank-FL Go to last post
5 209
Can't pair GE 99004 Bluetooth device with my Laptop by itay
:confused: I have a thinkpad t61. I just got this GE 99004 Bluetooth stereo reciever/transmitter - it pairs fine with my Nokia phone, but not with my laptop. when i try pairing, Vista seems to recognize it's around but after triyng to connect it says that "an unknown error" occured. this device doesn't come with any drivers or software.
September 8th 09 08:00 PM
by trouble Go to last post
1 154
0x9F_3_IMAGE_yk60x86.sys, type 0 by Janish
0x9F_3_IMAGE_yk60x86.sys, type 0 I would like to know the details about this error.
September 8th 09 06:07 PM
by LVTravel Go to last post
1 189
Help firewire won't work! by pantheman
Hello everyone, I've got a problem with my1394 firewire devices. (2 scanner, 1 DVcamcorder and 2 printers) They all show up under Device manager and all the driver are up to date (no yellow triangles). They all do the kerpunk sound when plugged into my computer. But my programs cant see them nor do they show up under “My computer” When I first installed Vista Ultimate 64, 4 months ago,...
September 8th 09 04:58 AM
by pantheman Go to last post
2 146
FnF4 doesn't work after updated Network Adapter by pratswat
Hi, My Toshiba A355-S6940 which is barely 3 months old continued to drop the Wifi connections several times a day. After browsing around I realized I should download drivers for it from Toshibadirect.com. So I downloaded Intel Wi-fi driver after which the Wi-fi connection doesn't drop but pressing Fn-F4 doesn't put my laptop to sleep anymore. So as suggested by many people on the web, I went to...
September 7th 09 09:37 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
2 156
new laptop: number 1 key is stuck by caseyckc
i have recently bought a Toshiba L500 (Australian model) and played for awhile and have realised the number 1 keys is hard to push, so when i press it down mutiple 11111111111111111111 appear and becomes stuck and when i un-jig it, it stops and pushing down is harder than the surrounding numeric numbers so it definitely indicates something is wrong. (top row of numbers) can it be fixed at a...
September 7th 09 06:45 PM
by Ray Luca Go to last post
4 172
Modem not found after routine Vista update. by lpn9
Vista was installed on this laptop, and all hardware was working fine until sometime late 2008, when I could not find my dialup setup anymore. I tried to create it, and got "could not detect dialup modem". I used the PC diagnostics and it does detect the modem, and even goes on-hook and receives a dial tone and says the modem passes. I tried to use system restore points previous to the date...
September 7th 09 04:27 AM
by lpn9 Go to last post
0 150
Airlink 101 Drivers by Matt
Are there drivers for vista for the airlink101 wireless g card....vista does not recognize the device and i dont know if there are drivers or other ways i can make the device work so i can get internet on my test machine. thanks, matt
September 7th 09 02:08 AM
by John Galt Go to last post
9 266
New computer using old hard drive with Vista by adamusk
I have recently finished building a computer, and one of the hard drives used came from an older computer of mine that has Vista on it. I guess I'm asking if I can run Vista from this drive or do I have to purchase another copy of Vista. -- adamusk
September 6th 09 02:08 PM
by Tom Ferguson Go to last post

From The