Threads in Forum : Music, Pictures and Video with Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Cannot send videos through Windows Mail. by Ron Lee
I have been trying to a video that I created with my web cam. A message window displays not enough room. Anybody know what the problem is?
September 3rd 08 08:20 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 188
Windows Movie Maker will not play preview by PirateLady
Hi. I'm having a problem. WMM will not play my storyboard/timeline, although it will play clips up in the imported media section. I've disabled all video filters and I've looked around this site and found that I should run regsvr32 quartz.dll. The problem is, I don't know what the heck it is or how to run it. Can someone please help me? Thank you
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 3rd 08 12:17 AM
by xsxxsx Go to last post
11 324
problem with importing on windows movie maker by sdc582
hi everybody i'm trying to import some footage from a high definition camcorder into windows movie maker, on vista home premium on my dell. i'm successful only up to the point where the camcorder and computer are "talking", and the camcorder rewinds the tape all the way, and then the import starts. but nothing really happens,and after about two seconds, wmm says "import completed...
September 2nd 08 05:16 PM
by John Inzer Go to last post
2 208
choosing which picture to import by Tom
Hello, When I'm importing pictures from my digital camera, I would like to choose from thumbnails which pictures specifically to import, like I used to in Windows XP. How do I do it in Vista? Thank you, Tom
September 1st 08 10:43 PM
by oscar Go to last post
2 200
Slideshow image quality in Vista by Doug H
I'm a photographer using Vista Premium 64-bit on a new PC. My WEI for graphics is 5.9 and gaming graphics is 3.5. I've observed a very noticable degradation in image quality, saturation and particularly sharpness, when running images in the slideshows (the routine that does automatic cycling of multiple images) for both the screensaver and Photo Gallery. Sitting about 18" from the monitor,...
September 1st 08 04:58 PM
by Doug H Go to last post
0 170
Video played from Web page pauses every 10 or so seconds by Jib
I have a new computer with Vista Ultimate (SP1) c/w 4 GB of RAM. When I tried to play a video from a web site I use alot* the video & sound play OK for about 10 seconds and then pauses for a few seconds while more info is streamed(at least that is what I think is happening) and then resumes. Very frustrating! When I use my 2 1/2 year old laptop with XP Pro everything is OK. Can anyone tell...
September 1st 08 02:08 PM
by Jib Go to last post
0 193
No audio after installing ffdshow by UncleSpooky
I'm a techno noob. I'll admit that right off the start. Here's the thing. I have been using the vista codec pack and everything was fine. I recently tried to play a new mkv file that suggested I download the latest ffdshow. I did, and lost all sound for all movies, flash, and mp3's, but my speaker test sounds find. I uninstalled ffdshow, uninstalled the codec pack, restarted, reinstalled the...
August 31st 08 09:09 PM
by John Inzer Go to last post
3 177
Windows Media Player Quit by Glenn
Windows Media Player suddenly stopped working for no apparent reason. I see that other people have had exactly the same problem but I have not seen any solutions published. I have Windows Home Vista premium.The message I get is that the file wmploc.dll has a version 11.0.6000.6336 where 11.0.6000.6324 was expected. what does this mean and what is the solution. If it is a problem with Vista...
August 31st 08 03:17 PM
by Roving[_2_] Go to last post
3 176
Choosing a file to show on folder icon? by tru_faith86
Hi, I have just recently bought a new computer which has Windows Vista Home Premium. I am used to Windows XP, and the only problem I am having with is the folders option. I try to explain my problem that I am having. I have created a folder on my desktop to organize all my photos. I have many folders inside, with sub-folders, and more sub-folders, etc. With Windows Vista, they show my folders...
August 31st 08 05:27 AM
by oscar Go to last post
4 178
Stuttering video in Vista X64 by bjr
I downloaded the latest DL.TV video to view on my Inte; Core 2 Duo machine (E6600) on a Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 MB. This system has an VisionTek Radeon 3600 video card and 4 GB of ram. Here is the problem. I have NO problem running and viewing the wmv file in Ubuntu 8.04 and Vista Ultimate x86 (using Windows Media Player on Vista) on the same machine (different partitions) - video and audio...
August 29th 08 05:07 PM
by bjr Go to last post
1 211
viewing divx-amc files by marty
hi can anyone please tell me how to open a divx-amc video i have divx player installed also nero, wmpclassic also i have downloaded ace mega codecs but still cant find anything to open them any help appreciated -- martyb
August 29th 08 12:19 PM
by marty Go to last post
4 208
cannot get Windows Photo Gallery viewer by Andra
hello group, I've lost the capability that was there (Windows Vista Business SP1) a few days ago - click on a picture in the folder, WPG viewer opens and I go through all pictures in the folder. Now it is different: first, some other application was assigned to open jpgs and WPG even did not appear as a program to "Open with...". I found its location and in such a way assigend it to open...
August 29th 08 11:00 AM
by rinilog Go to last post
3 169
TEST by IWTIYDTYM
IGNORE
August 29th 08 05:56 AM
by IWTIYDTYM Go to last post
0 288
windows vista import wizard by dtstewy
i have a laptop with an sd card reader...when i put the sd card in windows used to come up with the import wizard but it doesn't do that anymore...anyone know why?? also when i got to view pictures in windows explorer it doesn't show the picture even though i have the folder set to thumbnail view...anyone help with these issues would be much appreciated.. --
August 29th 08 03:20 AM
by dtstewy Go to last post
0 168
Windows Movie Maker cutting clips by daydreamer[_2_]
I've been using WMM for over a year and have only recently begun to experience this problem. When I drag a clip into the imported media section, some of them will split into different files. Example: I drag "fluffy clouds" file into imported media. It shows up in the folder as three different clips: "fluffy clouds 001", "fluffy clouds 002", and "fluffy clouds 003". This doesn't happen all of...
August 28th 08 08:18 PM
by daydreamer[_2_] Go to last post
0 172
Windows Movie Maker cutting clips by daydreamer
I've been using WMM for over a year and have only recently begun to experience this problem. When I drag a clip into the imported media section, some of them will split into different files. Example: I drag "fluffy clouds" file into imported media. It shows up in the folder as three different clips: "fluffy clouds 001", "fluffy clouds 002", and "fluffy clouds 003". This doesn't happen all of...
August 28th 08 06:30 PM
by John Inzer Go to last post
1 140
Japan YouTube - Watch Japanese Video Clips - Funny by Jchamg
:D*Hi, dear friends*:D Broadcast yourself for free on Japanese YouTube with amazing and exciting video clips with friends & family across the world. you find here --- japan youtube, tokyo japan, japan hotels, japan, Japaneses, tokyo, travel, asian,vehicle, tokyo, china, new movies, funny videos. you tube, video, cars, car insurance, student loan, consolidating priv.
August 28th 08 12:00 PM
by Jchamg Go to last post
0 173
WMP11: Library will not load, corrupt registry key? by Simon Coles
I have Vista Ultimate, with several user accounts configured. For one of the accounts, WMP will no longer load the media library. Folders added to the library through the 'Add to Library' dialog are not retained (re-opening the dialog shows no folders being monitored). If I select 'Media Sharing...' from the Library drop down I get the message "Media sharing has been turned off because a...
August 28th 08 08:34 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
8 170
MAKING DVD IN MS MOVIE MAKER by GREG THOMAS 07
I HAVE 140 SLIDES WITH MUSIC THAT I WANT TO BURN A DVD THAT I CAN PLAY ON MY DVD PLAYER CONNECTED TO MY TV. WHEN I AM ABOUT TO BURN MY DVD, I FIND IN THE PREVIEW THAT ONLY ABOUT 8 PICTURES ARE INCLUDED. I DO NOT KNOW WHY THEY ARE DROPPING OUT. ALL 140 WERE REVIEWED PRIOR TO PUBLISHING MOVIE. THE DVD-R HAS 4.7 GB OF MEMORY BUT THAT APPARENTLY IS NOT THE PROBLEM BECAUSE THE PICTURES...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 26th 08 09:26 PM
by GREG THOMAS 07 Go to last post
20 532
Movie Maker's Timeline won't play. by player2
When I add more than five short movie clips, save and quit, then reload it, I can't play the timeline or export the movie. I can edit and everything else just fine, I just can't play it back. Does anyone know what's wrong?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 25th 08 05:31 PM
by John Inzer Go to last post

From The