pnp driver network adapter..help by isemonu
pnpdriver architect:x86 hardware id: pci\ven_10b7&dev_9200&subsys_00e31028&rev_78 o.s. ver. 6.0.6001.2.1.0.2561 locale id:1033 i have a dell latitude laptop..i cant find a driver for my network adapter...any help would be appreciated...
November 9th 09 07:19 PM
by smlunatick Go to last post
2 205
system restore after installing new software by George Mathias
in case if I install a new software, and later use an older system restore point, will I be able to come back and restore the system to the point when I installed the new software, will it show up on system restore. -- George Mathias
November 9th 09 05:31 PM
by George Mathias Go to last post
0 131
pnp driver network adapter..help by isemonu
pnpdriver architect:x86 hardware id: pci\ven_10b7&dev_9200&subsys_00e31028&rev_78 o.s. ver. 6.0.6001.2.1.0.2561 locale id:1033 i have a dell latitude laptop..i cant find a driver for my network adapter...any help would be appreciated...
November 9th 09 04:47 PM
by isemonu Go to last post
0 125
system restore not working by George Mathias
hi, on my friends laptop vista home basic, while trying to restore the system to previous points one gets an error stating "restore was unsuccessful, no changes have been made, please try again" In such a case what would one advice to do, And why it is showing such an error, possible causes. -- George Mathias
November 9th 09 10:47 AM
by George Mathias Go to last post
0 130
Can't access primary drive by the1[_2_]
My laptop hdd failed. Last time that happened, i connected the hdd to my other computer, ran scandisk and started working. this time, i ran scandisk but i still can't access my hdd. here is the scenario- -my secondary partition can be accessed, so hdd is not bad. -on computer management's disk management, i can see that hdd is healthy and can show property of the partition. -if i use windows...
November 9th 09 02:55 AM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
6 197
Device Driver sill not install due to Resource error by CarmenR
Hardwa ACER 9410-2829 2GB RAMM 1.73Ghz Windows Vista Home Premium Just updated Windows and restarted my computer. Now I my Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family Display Adapter software driver will not load, get the following Error: This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12) I have installed the most up-to-date Intel Driver software, but no luck.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 9th 09 12:24 AM
by woliveirajr Go to last post
15 344
Can't access primary drive by the1[_2_]
My laptop hdd failed. Last time that happened, i connected the hdd to my other computer, ran scandisk and started working. this time, i ran scandisk but i still can't access my hdd. here is the scenario- -my secondary partition can be accessed, so hdd is not bad. -on computer management's disk management, i can see that hdd is healthy and can show property of the partition. -if i use windows...
November 8th 09 09:08 PM
by the1[_2_] Go to last post
0 140
Driver Blocked by Innosan
I just got a new computer with Vista HOme Premium. Instaled WinonCD 3.0 and computer displyed a balloon message: Driver Blocked Due to Incompatibility issues After closing the balloon, a message box pops up Driver: CD Recording Software Publisher: Roxio, Inc Location: Not available
November 8th 09 08:37 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
8 264
Boston Digital BA735 Speakers by shortmomma
Hello, everyone, I was wondering if anyone out there knew how to make it to where these speakers work on a new HP desktop. It's running Windows Vista Home Premium and has a RealTek sound card. I've looked all over, downloaded the driver, and it still is not coming up. Please help!
November 8th 09 02:44 PM
by keephopealive Go to last post
8 220
Install Broadcom (Widcomm) bluetooth by smlunatick
I have a Broadcom (Widcomm) Bluetooth adapter. It works correctly in my Windows XP. I am now attempting to install this onto my Vista Ultimate SP2 64 bit. I have gotten the correct drivers and they appear to install correctly. Then, after the next reboot, these Broadcom (Widcomm) drivers appear to "disappear" and the Microsoft Vista Bluetooth protocol takes over. What can / should I do ths...
November 8th 09 11:36 AM
by computer-bits Go to last post
7 168
Portable hardrive no longer working by Lat
Make: Portable Lacie Segate ST3160023A Desktop150gig HD OS: Vista Business 64 and Windows 7 Proffesional 64 I recently upgraded to windows 7 from vista about 2 months ago. Everthing was working fine, apart from a few compatabilty issues with my printer and speakers. Both my portable hardrives, the one mentioned about and another 160 gig HD totaly in working order. However when I moved house...
November 7th 09 12:17 PM
by philo[_2_] Go to last post
1 181
ATK0110 ACPI driver solved! by hypedawg39
Well Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, I was only trying to help I had no idea that etiquette came in to play, next time I'll just post it elsewhere instead.:mad: -- hypedawg39
November 6th 09 09:12 PM
by hypedawg39 Go to last post
0 172
Vista + IntelliType Pro 4000 by Defender[_2_]
Anyone know if there's any compatibility issues between Vista Home Premium 64bit & the IntelliType Pro 4000? I recently purchased this KB but when I hooked it up & installed the software it started going haywire. The behavior was quite odd; it was as if the Home key was being press 100s of times a second. It was bad enough that I couldn't double click on any icons as the instant the first...
November 6th 09 06:02 PM
by Defender[_2_] Go to last post
0 141
Dazzle DVC 80 by Snapafun
Anyone got this working on Vista -- Regards Frank All challenges, big and small, require the same commitment to resolve!
November 5th 09 05:31 PM
by Electric Falcon Go to last post
5 214
Vista Ultimate 64Bit drive cloner by smlunatick
I found CrystalDriveInfo and my secondary drive (my Vista Ultimate 64bit Drive C:) SMART status was read with a Caution status. This drive SMART status is telling me that Reallocated Sectors Count is causing this: 05 100 100 __5 000000000001 Reallocated Sectors Count First, should I worry? Second, I would then need a disk cloning tool that would preferrably
November 5th 09 06:39 AM
by CrucialHoax Go to last post
2 186
Display blanks and does not go to sleep by Mike
I have a HP dv6000 new laptop with Vista Home Premium preinstalled on it. A few weeks ago i tried to put my laptop to sleep and the screen would go black, but thats as far as it got. The laptop stayed on, but the screen was black. I went to performance issues and i saw that my nvidia geforce 7400 driver was delaying my laptop from going to sleep. Windows told me that this lasted for only 3...
November 4th 09 11:21 PM
by radar Go to last post
3 179
volume applet gone missing from systray by John A Grandy[_2_]
The speaker volume applet has gone missing from my systray. How to get it back ?
November 4th 09 06:24 PM
by debfahey Go to last post
1 232
IntelliType Pro/Point options for PC to turn off greyed out by daztrue
The Power Management tabs of both of these devices have a greyed out option 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power', which isn't checked. Therefore, regardless of which power state I put my PC into, the keyboard and mouse remain on. How do I make this option available and active, and does/can it apply for all power states?
November 4th 09 02:01 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
1 139
Wireless Optical Mouse 2000: mouse remains on after shutdown by daztrue
I have the Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Receiver 2.1 (Model 1028) with Wireless MultiMedia Keyboard 1.1 and Wireless Optical Mouse 2000. In the Device Power Management settings of both the mouse and keyboard, although I can uncheck the 'Allow this device to wake the computer' option, they can still bring my system out of Sleep mode. Also in the same Properties, the option 'Allow the...
November 4th 09 11:08 AM
by daztrue Go to last post
0 154
SD Card Reader not reading device by Cesar
I have a Toshiba Satellite P105-S9337 running Vista Home Premium. The laptop has 1-5 internal card reader. The reader can read the Memory Stick PRO Duo with no problems. However, it cannot read the SD Memory card. I looked under the device manager under SD host adapters and verified that the SDA Standard Compliant SD Host Controlled has the latest drive. Does anyone have any insight as...
November 4th 09 10:03 AM
by Uwe Sieber Go to last post

From The