Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Not Getting Incoming EMails On A Constitant Basis by mesageorge
I get emails on a sporadic basis- running Vista Home Premium. When I click on "receive incoming email" option, it shows "receiving emails and then "disconnecting" very rapidly. What causes this and how can it be fixed? when I send myself a test email, sometimes I get it right away and sometimes not. Has anyone encountered this problem?
September 12th 10 11:17 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 478
can't send or receive email and I am using vista by Maynie
Up until about 9/25/08 I could receive and send email and then something happen now I can't send or receive email in outlook.thunderbird or Eudora. I have called my isp and they tell me all my setting are correct. I have called so many time they know my voice now but they still can't get it to work. This is the las message I got when I tried to use Windows Email. I don't know a whole lot...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 12th 10 10:09 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
12 1,204
can't send emails by Kelly
I can not send outgoing mail in windows mail. I called my internet company and they cant figure it out either. I can receive, but i can't send. someone please help.. this is the error message i get.... The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 12th 10 10:06 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
18 1,444
Another stupid question re. Contacts by Rumpelstiltskin
OK, I *think* I'm convinced that you can't place Contacts back into the left-hand column in WM. But is it possible to change the default action to email the contact when you double-click a Contact instead of opening the Contact for editing? I mean, which is likely to be the most often used? It's bad enough to be forced to go through so many operations to get a contact into the To: slot, but...
September 12th 10 10:01 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
4 536
All of a sudden i cannot send emails but can recieve. by Darren
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. Subject 'emails', Account:...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 12th 10 09:59 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
24 1,531
Windows Mail not opening by Snakedoctor
I was not able to use Windows Mail after downloading Windows Essentials/Windows Live Email. When on some websites and requesting information; the website will attempt to open my Email program. Even though I now use Windows Live Email, the sites attempt to open Windows Mail (which will not open). Can I safely delete/uninstall Windows mail, without interfering with Windows Live Mail (which...
September 12th 10 05:24 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
2 501
not receiving emails by qg
Hi, Here is the message I am receiving: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'pop-server.cfl.rr.com', Server: 'pop-server.cfl.rr.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F
September 12th 10 05:21 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
4 534
Microsoft mail set up by Linda m
The host ' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'test', Account: 'www.mhc.edu', Server: ', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11003, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D this is the message I receive after several attempts to set up the microsoft office email - not sure what the SMTP is?
September 12th 10 05:16 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
3 515
xxxx by Erika Pieters
mmmm
September 12th 10 05:06 PM
by Erika Pieters Go to last post
0 428
WMail not sending by jimbolewis
Two days ago, out of the blue, my Windows Mail quit sending emails. It acts like its sending them, nothing in the outbox, no error messages, people just don't receive my emails. I am receiving emails OK. I called my IP, everything setup properly. I uninstalled my anti-virus, Trend Micro, no change. My IP is Zoomtown, I go to their website, login, send email from there, works fine. I have...
September 12th 10 03:07 PM
by jimbolewis Go to last post
9 579
Saving Email Addresses by J...
Is there a command where to save email addresses when sending out messages and or receiving emails from friends?
September 12th 10 01:34 PM
by slee Go to last post
3 447
not reciving mail by Gisela
I can recive emails on my other computers, but not the one that I have use 99% of the time. this has only just started, and I cannot see why. any helps Thanks Gisela
September 12th 10 11:21 AM
by dick Go to last post
3 426
Windows Mail (not Responding) by C.K. Anantheswaran
Whenever I connect to Windows Mail, I get a message 'Not Responding'. This lasts for almost 10 minutes. Then automatically it starts working. I would like to know as to how to overcome this problem. Please offer help !
September 12th 10 09:27 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
6 501
Deleted Items Folder by Carol
None of my email in this folder can be deleted, I get a message that an unknown error has occurred when I try to delete one at a time. When I try to empty the whole folder nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 12th 10 04:18 AM
by Maria Go to last post
20 1,325
Windows Vista Mail send by Rogerfree
Operating windows mail. Upto 6 sept operating receive and send OK. Since 6 sept receive OK but can't send. Gte error message as follows: Account: mail.btinternet.com, Protocol SMPT, Server Response'421 service not available; ceasing transmission' Port 25, Secure (SSL); No, server error 421, Eror number 0x800CC0F
September 12th 10 03:14 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
6 613
One or more of the pictures in this message could not be found by Robin1013
I am actually trying to send a short music file (not a picture), but I'm still coming up with this msg. Why does it give us the option of inserting background sounds if it won't work? Why can't I send my song? -- Robin S.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 12th 10 02:02 AM
by Shoresearcher Go to last post
92 3,871
trying to see if this works by maggie slovensky
i dont know if im getting my messages out let me know if you get this
September 12th 10 01:24 AM
by mac Go to last post
1 473
microphone. by mac
"Reemsbm" wrote in message ... I have problem with my pc mic... after formating my pc i could not use mic, and i also receive a message from my pc as follows "hardware acceleration either disabled or not supported by video ....." my pc is XPS M1530 Your Windows Mail problem is? --
September 12th 10 12:13 AM
by mac Go to last post
0 450
One or more messages in your outbox do not have a valid account sp by sweetwin
"One or more messages in your outbox do not have a valid account specified" What do I do to fix this problem? I would like to send mail and make replies -- The Jaguar Marketing System is the most powerful online marketing system I''ve seen. I would value your opinion. Click this link to see it http://hotshorturl.com/hc33
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 11th 10 10:43 PM
by Dee Go to last post
159 5,121
Frame work? by Hunibal
Word 2007 Want to write my memoir How can I start with the - point - or - frame work - page? -- Cheers _ Hunibal _
September 11th 10 09:43 PM
by Hunibal Go to last post

From The