Threads in Forum : General Vista Help and Support Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
ANN: KEN SPRINGER IS GAY! JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED! by [email protected]
ANN: KEN SPRINGER IS GAY! JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
November 17th 11 02:52 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 356
ANN: OPEN SOURCE LIBRE OFFICE DOT ORG 3.4.4 IS NOW AVAILABLE AS A by [email protected]
P.S. A MESSAGE 4 KEN: I HAVE SOMETHING YOU DON'T HAVE AS I AM ENROLLED IN THE APPLE DEVELOPER PROGRAM! JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED! P.S. IT'S A BETA VERSION OF MAC OSX LION SERVER EDITION (10.7.3)! P.S. I ALSO HAVE MOZILLA NIGHTLY 10.0 ALPHA 1 (FIREFOX)! P.S. I ALSO HAVE MOZILLA DAILY 10.0 ALPHA 1 (THUNDERBIRD)! P.S. I ALSO HAVE MOZILLA SEAMONKEY 2.8 ALPHA 1 (NIGHTLY BUILD)!
November 17th 11 02:45 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 327
November 16th 11 08:47 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 300
ANN: HOW IS YOUR MALE VAGINA DOING KEN SPRINGER? HAVE YOU GOTTENA PAP SMEAR YET? JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED! by [email protected]
ANN: HOW IS YOUR MALE VAGINA DOING KEN SPRINGER? HAVE YOU GOTTEN A PAP SMEAR YET? JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
November 16th 11 08:38 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 308
November 16th 11 08:34 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 325
November 13th 11 02:22 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 309
November 13th 11 02:20 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 334
November 13th 11 02:11 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 316
November 13th 11 02:09 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 326
November 13th 11 02:08 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 325
Absurd alledged disk writes when running backup by Lieutenant Scott
I wanted to see how fast I was backing up to my USB portable drive using EaseUs backup, so I looked in the task manager, see: http://www.hucker.plus.com/temp/backup.jpg It appears to have written 2.6TB in a few minutes. I know it hasn't, it's only a 500GB drive. It claims to be writing about 10GB per second which would finish the backup in 50 seconds, but it takes a few hours. Any ideas...
November 9th 11 03:01 AM
by Kevin Panzke Go to last post
1 339
BSOD on startup by drahcir
Some months ago, I experienced three or four power outages within a few days while my computer was on. I do not have a UPS. Since then, I intermittently get a BSOD on startup. Sometimes Vista recovers upon restart, sometimes I get another one. Usually after the second, Vista recovers - I've had a third only a few times, and never a fourth. When Vista recovers, it runs perfectly normally, except...
November 8th 11 01:28 AM
by Ken Springer[_2_] Go to last post
7 339
Mac data recovery program recommendation by susan
Card Data Recovery for Mac is the powerful Mac photo recovery application that can recover deleted pictures from hard drive, camera, memory cards, fire wire drives, USB drives, etc. as well as all Macintosh based storage devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, iMac, MacBook, etc. It supports Mac OS X 10.3 and above. Moreover, It is also compatible with latest Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. Recover Mac data under...
November 7th 11 06:25 AM
by susan Go to last post
0 347
can't copy bluray cars 2? by David[_43_]
Disney Cars 2 blu ray edition is just released. And Ideal Blu-ray Copy has successfully removed the tricks in it, you may backup this bluray and appreciate it on your HDTV, enjoy what happened to McQueen and Mater in Cars 2. Ideal Blu-ray Copy supports two copy modes, entire disc and only the main movie. If you want to get the same quality and content as the original bluray cars 2, then you may...
November 7th 11 06:23 AM
by David[_43_] Go to last post
0 336
Err1Err3 by Dell Christopher
HP Pavilion m8277c desktop Vista Home Premium Earlier today, I booted up the computer and got the following message: "disk read error, press Ctrl + Alt + Del to restart". When I do that, it just takes me right back to that same message. I also tried booting into system Set-up, and choosing "Load System Defaults", but that didn't work, either.
October 31st 11 10:24 PM
by Gene E. Bloch Go to last post
1 392
Intermittent loss of internet connection Vista Ultimate by fuzioneer
OK here goes, been troubleshooting this for weeks now and still no closer to root cause other than i know its something linked to Vista I have Vista ultimate running on my pc, the network its on comprises machines with a range of Os'es on including Linux, SBS, Windows XP and a laptop running Vista ultimate and on network via WLAN, remainder are standard wired lan connections This PC used to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 29th 11 12:45 AM
by PhilHormel Go to last post
18 671
Change default "open with" back to NOTHING? by wal[_3_]
Vista Enterprise SP1 I clicked on a certain file (extension .frm) and got the dialog asking whether I wanted to open using a web service or choose from a list of programs. I chose the list of programs. I forgot to uncheck the checkbox, so now Acrobat Reader is permanently(?) the default double- click open-with program for this extension. I know how to change it to any other program, but is it...
October 21st 11 09:23 PM
by wal[_3_] Go to last post
1 347
Yahoo search on Vista Taskbar by bsmalley
I have Vista on my laptop. On the taskbar along the bottom there is a small search window that says Yahoo search in it. I never ever use it and I would much rather have the space for something else. Does anyone know if I can turn that thing off so I don't have it just sitting there like it's sticking its toungue out at me saying "Na Na I am on your task bar and there ain't a thing you can do...
October 7th 11 02:21 AM
by Madeline Dones Go to last post
5 574
Help with msg.exe in winvista!! by SkAR7527
I have vista home premium, and saw that you have gotta use msg.exe instead of the 'net send' option in win xp, but when typed in cmd and the search bar, it says that "'msg' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." Any help?? I have activated all the advanced services (e.g. telnet etc.)
September 20th 11 05:43 AM
by Dave Snow Go to last post
4 662
Can't Install .net Framework 4 by scanner737
I have a program which requires Framework 4 so I suddenly find myself needing it. I tried installing it through a Windows update but it does so unsuccessfully, saying it didn't install correctly. I went to manually install it at Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (Web Installer) and a few other locations... the installation bar always loads...
September 20th 11 04:05 AM
by scanner737 Go to last post

From The