Threads in Forum : Installation and Setup of Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
New Baseball Uniforms 2007 by [email protected]
Boston Red Sox Authentic 2009 Alternate Performance 59FIFTY On-Field Cap Price:$31.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001NI3CXA Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001NI3CXA New Era Authentic MLB Home Performance Caps - Texas Rangers Price:$31.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000OGMNPK
May 21st 09 04:23 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 462
Lieutenant Snowboard Helmet by [email protected]
Giro Bad Lieutenant Snow Helmet Price:$59.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000JLF4SI Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000JLF4SI Giro Bad Lieutenant Helmet Ski Snowboard S NEW Price:$59.95 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001RS20SY
May 21st 09 04:08 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 471
Nikon 28 80mm F 3.5 5.6 Wide Zoom Lens by [email protected]
Nikon F80 QD 35mm SLR Camera - Silver (N80) with Tamron AF 28-80mm f/3.5-5.6 Aspherical Autofocus Zoom Lens + Nikon CF60 Semi-Soft Case + Nikon Wide Strap Price:$479.50 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0014SO54O Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0014SO54O Nikon F75 (N75) QD 35mm SLR Camera (Silver) with Tamron AF 28-80mm f/3.5-5.6 Aspherical Autofocus Zoom...
May 21st 09 01:27 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 442
Complete Backup and Restore to/from External USB? by BuzziBoy
A complete computer backup (80 GB hard drive running Vista Ultimate) was done to an external USB (Maxtor 500GB). To do a complete restore, is there a way to have the USB drive recognized as a boot up device or does this type of restore have to be done through DVD? New to the forum - Thanks for you help! BB
May 20th 09 01:34 PM
by BuzziBoy Go to last post
4 469
Shrink Space by openthelocks1
How to increase the shrink space. I have lenovo Y410. Its hard Drive is partitioned in three parts: 20 GB C Drive - primary drive where i have my OS, one of 117 GB D drive just another partition for data and one more 10 GB for recovery. What i need is to shrink D drive to 107 GB and create a new drive of about 10 GB. but the problem is that disk management says that it can only be shrinked to...
May 20th 09 11:50 AM
by Mark H[_2_] Go to last post
3 525
Creation of custom Vista DVD's by [email protected]
I wish to create a DVD with added drivers for installations of vista on various hardware configurations. I would like to do this using only Microsoft tools, is this possible and if so where do I start? Many thanks
May 20th 09 10:19 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 473
Vista Boot Manager Problem!! by r1k1n
hi there all! my fiances' laptop has vista 32bit on it. when we start up the laptop, we get the boot manager, and it has three options; 1. Earlier Version of Windows 2. Windows Vista( which is what we use) 3. Microsoft Recovery Console
May 19th 09 04:03 AM
by Andy Go to last post
2 428
AppCompat: Applications writing to C drive etc by NZSchoolTech[_2_]
What are the issues with legacy applications which may be writing data into their install folders, either something like C:\KEYS or C:\Program Files\Keys? My understanding is that the application is supposed to write into Application Data folders either in Local Settings or in the roaming part of the user's profile. I am having trouble with an old app that we have been able to get working...
May 19th 09 12:30 AM
by rive0108[_19_] Go to last post
1 500
Win XP/Vista dual boot but boots into XP only by Gis Bun
OK. A while back, I had Win XP on drive C. I installed Win Vista x64 on drive D . Worked perfectly .... Unitil I had hard disk issues. Reinstalled Win XP late last year and decided to reinstall Vista x64 again. Followed just like above. Everything went smoothly. Rebooted. Went directly into Win XP. No menu or anything. Never saw the Vista bootloader. Booted off the Vista DVD and selected...
May 18th 09 10:34 PM
by Gis Bun Go to last post
3 523
New Vista Upgrade continually restarts by s.d.
I recently upgraded from XP Pro to Vista Ultimate. I was running fine on the Vista initially, with the exception of my wireless internet connection, and after a few failed attempts to rectify that, I connected through LAN temporarily to perform updates. Now, since peforming the restart after the updates, my computer is stuck in a cycle of restart. It will boot up, hit the vista icon screen,...
May 18th 09 09:26 PM
by suseman Go to last post
5 533
Email by Stu Davis
I have not been able to find a Win 7 forum yet so will try here. I have downloaded and installed Win 7 RC 1 (over an up to date Vista}. I am impressed with the way that it appears to be a much faster OS than Vista. However Windows Mail is no longer part of this new OS. I need to be able to access my saved emails and receive them. I tried Mozella Thunderbird but it does not appear to read...
May 18th 09 04:27 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post
5 924
Vista PE Localization Issue by Koonal
Hi, I am doing deployment of Windows Vista. To capture the image, we are using ISO file which contains PE. While running from PE, we are loading our application and then saving WIM file. Now, while running through PE, we allow user to select location of WIM file for saving. The application is made of MFC which will run under PE and called CFileDialog to open "Save File Dialog". We are supporting...
May 18th 09 11:21 AM
by Koonal Go to last post
0 447
setting up email failed return answer by [email protected]
POPS3 does not appear to be a valid server what is the valid server
May 18th 09 05:00 AM
by John Inzer[_2_] Go to last post
1 478
acquiring bootsect.exe or Vista install DVD iso image? by Roedy Green
I bought an Acer desktop with OEM vista. It comes without a DVD and without BOOTSECT.exe the utility to fix boot sectors and patch them back to Vista's multiboot scheme damaged by other multiboot programs. Is there a way to download BOOTSECT.exe somewhere or the ISO image of an install DVD? MS offers a CD collection install discs for $13 but not the convenient single...
May 18th 09 03:39 AM
by Chad Harris[_8_] Go to last post
8 537
Vista 64 Ultimate instal by Robert Wolfe[_4_]
guI've been trying to reinstall my OS due to a power outage and my OS gubecame extremely unstable after that. guSo now here I am attemting to install Vista for the third time today guand I keep getting the same error message (a number string) saying that gufiles are missing and it can't install?? Could be that a part of the DVD is unreadable for some reason or another and that part of the...
May 17th 09 01:28 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 456
Windows 7: devices and newsgroups by DWalker07
Is anyone ever going to create newsgroups like Microsoft.Public.Windows.7.xxx? And, a comment: I installed the Windows 7 Release Candidate on an old SIS- 741-based motherboard with an AMD Athlon XP processor. It works great. The drivers for the SIS-964 built-in Ethernet were never built for Vista, but amazingly, the XP drivers worked fine for this device. The driver file that Windows 7 is...
May 17th 09 01:19 AM
by Patrick Keenan Go to last post
5 634
Can one start a script after connecting to a specific wireless network? by Michael Moser
I would like to be able to start a script (a cmd batchfile) after connecting to a specific 802.11 wireless LAN network. Is that possible? My bluetooth driver offers such an option to execute a user-definable command after a BT network connection has been established. I haven't found any similar option in the WLAN driver. Is there maybe such a thing in Vista itself? Michael
May 17th 09 01:18 AM
by Patrick Keenan Go to last post
1 420
Help Required, Toshiba Vista Home Premium Green bar bad.. by khris91
Ok i am beginning to laugh at how bad Toshiba is. Ok so heres whats going on: I have had this problem before with my step dads laptop where it will do the Green loading bar then go to a blank screen. Well i had solved this problem by making it go into Win RE and doing a system restart. Well here is where my problem comes in.. I tried to go into Win RE and it doesn't have it on this toshiba. I...
May 16th 09 03:44 PM
by khris91 Go to last post
0 446
Please Help!!!!! by berrybarath
Hi iam new this site and this is my first post, (forgive me my english is not so good:() last Sunday(may 3rd 2009) i updated my bios (unfortunately). problem is, vista (Home Premium 32 bit which i used when problem occurs) is not booting my HDD. after showing my bios screen black screen appears with blinking cursor. i removed and inserted bios jumper for recovery and also battery. but the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 16th 09 06:22 AM
by Manny Weisbord Go to last post
16 1,014
windows 7 to vista by terry
i imstalled windows 7 on my hp pavillion last week and I was having problems with it freezing so i went and did a reboot to factory specs when it completed and restarted for first time it locked and says there a data error code purple any ideas?
May 15th 09 01:06 PM
by David B.[_3_] Go to last post

From The