Threads in Forum : General Vista Help and Support Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
ONLY 22 MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS! by KEVIN JOHN PANZKE
ONLY 22 MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!
December 3rd 09 06:21 AM
by KEVIN JOHN PANZKE Go to last post
0 304
ONLY 32 MORE DAYS TILL E-FILE BEGINS! by KEVIN JOHN PANZKE
ONLY 32 MORE DAYS UNTIL YOU CAN E-FILE YOUR U.S.A. TAXES USING H & R BLOCK TAXCUT ONLINE VERSION!
December 3rd 09 06:19 AM
by KEVIN JOHN PANZKE Go to last post
0 303
ONLY 7 MORE DAY 2 GO UNTIL ALPHA 1! by KEVIN JOHN PANZKE
JUST FYI!
December 3rd 09 06:08 AM
by KEVIN JOHN PANZKE Go to last post
0 275
Major vista problems by Byakko[_2_]
Hello, My laptop, running Windows Vista Basic has had its share of blue screens, until recently when they started becoming excessively frequent. A blue screen would occur every 30 minutes (approx). A few weeks ago (before the blue screens became prominent) I took it in for repairs. I took my laptop to the campus tech department, and they couldn't find anything wrong with several hardware...
December 3rd 09 02:31 AM
by R. C. White Go to last post
4 427
Folder Text Color by JamesJ[_4_]
In Explorer I noticed that a folder C:\Users\myname\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail the name text is a different color than the rest of the folders. The other folder the fore color is black and for this folder it's blue. Any ideas why this is so? James
December 3rd 09 01:10 AM
by Bruce Chambers Go to last post
9 432
How to Transfer SMS/ Contacts for Windows Mobile Phone by 2009 tywiki
3GMobile SMS + Contacts Backup is an app used to backup sms and outlook contacts on windows mobile. You could use this software to save your mobile outlook contacts and sms as .xml or txt file;Restore sms and outlook contacts from pc to mobile phone;Manage sms & outlook contacts on pc. With 3GMobile SMS + Contacts Backup, you can: Backup SMS Messages for windows mobile into txt file or .xml...
December 3rd 09 12:07 AM
by Camper Go to last post
1 360
Windows Server 2008 Theme problems by Nitro123
*I Know this is a forum for Vista, But i hope some guy will be nice enough to help me :) This is my system. http://i45.tinypic.com/2e66lwn.jpg] So, On my server, I had that Desktop Experience installed. Also have the Themes turned on and start automatically when windows starts.
December 2nd 09 11:44 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 294
MY BROTHER TOLD ME TO USE HIS NAME by ALVIN JON PUTZKE, JR
MY BROTHER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE CONFUSING TO USE MY NAME AND TO USE HIS NAME. THAT IS WHAT I WILL DO. I SHOULDN'T CONFUSE ANYONE HERE. I JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY COMPUTER AND WHAT IT DOES WHEN THINGS DON'T WORK OUT WELL WITH MY COMPUTER. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND DON'T GET CAUGHT IN THE WEATHER. WE HAVE WEATHER OUTSIDE.
December 2nd 09 11:32 PM
by ALVIN JON PUTZKE, JR Go to last post
0 283
SOMEONE INVITED MY STAN TO INVESTIGATE IMMORAL PERPETTUALLY by KEVIN JON PUTZKE, JR
"Blanche Starinski" wrote in message ... So you sit knitting entire evening, posting raddish, impersonating, hyperventilating, unable to skip a single article, unstable inside of the particle of a a Windows Operating System support Forum? I am so extremely fascinated for you future, pal. I SUGGEST TURNING OFF...
December 2nd 09 11:29 PM
by KEVIN JON PUTZKE, JR Go to last post
0 255
THE COMPUTER DID A WEIRD THING LAST NIGHT. by KEVIN JON PUTZKE, JR
I WAS WATCHING CNN AND THE REPUBLICAN COCKUS, WHEN THE REPUBLICAN WHIP YELLED AT THE MAJORITY SPEAKER. THAT IS WHEN I POWERED DOWN MY COMPUTER AND DID A RESTART. AFTER THE RESTART, THE VIDEO RECEPTION WAS FUZZY ON THE SCREEN AND I HAD TO POWER DOWN AND REBOOT AGAIN. BY THIS TIME, THE REPUBLICANS WHERE GETTING HEATED ARGUING ABOUT THE BUDGET SO I DECIDED TO TURN OFF THE COMPUTER AND JUST...
December 2nd 09 11:28 PM
by KEVIN JON PUTZKE, JR Go to last post
0 305
WE ARE HAVING WEATHER AGAIN TONIGHT. IT MAY SNOW OR IT MAY NOT. JUST FYI. by KEVIN JON PUTZKE, JR
IT MIGHT SNOW HERE IN THE WINDY CITY OR IT MAY NOT SNOW HERE IN THE WINDY CITY. IT JUST DEPENDS ON THE WEATHER GODS. JUST FYI. IT'S A GOOD THING THAT I HAVE MY WINDOWS 7 RUNNING ON MY APS-R500 TRIPPLE QUAD CORE WITH 16GB OF 6000-R4 RAM AND A 4TB HARD DRIVE. THE VIDEO CARD IS RADEON AND RUNS VERY VERY FAST. THE ICONS COME UP ON THE SCREEN VERY FAST. WHAM. THEY ARE THERE. JUST FYI. DID...
December 2nd 09 11:25 PM
by KEVIN JON PUTZKE, JR Go to last post
0 294
I WILL BE GETTING WINDOWS 7 RTM 64 BIT AFTER RELEASE by Karen Jayne Putzke[_2_]
NOW THAT WINDOWS 7 RTM 64 BIT AFTER RELEASE IS AVAILABLE TO INSTALL ON MY COMPUTER AND FINDING OUT THAT MY WEATHER PROGRAM DOESN'T RUN WELL WITH UBUNTU, I CALLED NEWEGG AND ORDERED OR MAYBE I PRE-ORDERED A COPY OF WINDOWS 7 RTM 64 BIT AFTER RELEASE. I WILL INSTALL IT ON MY COMPUTER AND SEARCH FOR A REPLACEMENT FOR THAT UBUNTU OPEN SOURCE "WEATHER GIMP" THAT MY DAD THINKS IS A PILE OF JUNK. ONCE...
December 2nd 09 11:08 PM
by Karen Jayne Putzke[_2_] Go to last post
0 257
Between two anvils, Stan misses Alias by Blanche Starinski[_2_]
Between 2 anvils, Alias is the least. Alias has always been the least. At least he is a fart, albatross obsessed with communist ideas & inferior, brain waves which OS which can harm economies, still Stan's desease is way wprse than Alias's Trolling and by the way Alias stopped since have an enema weeks ago. Don't want to wake up with a hard-on next to Alias, for him to return to promoting that...
December 2nd 09 10:54 PM
by Blanche Starinski[_2_] Go to last post
0 263
wireless problems by markcaz
i have a sony Vaio VGN-Z12GN running windows vista i turned the computer on today and the wireless is not working at all. i chk the network adaptors and both: Microsoft ISATAP adapter #4 and 6T04 Adapter
December 2nd 09 10:45 PM
by ashvin Go to last post
3 318
DON'T BE AN IDIOT. KEEP LINUX OFF THE DESKTOP by Bhawana Mugsump
NOBODY NEEDS TO RUN LINUX ON THE DESKTOP UNLESS YOU ARE POOR OR ENJOY WASTING TIME. STICK WITH WINDOWS XP, VISTA, OR WINDOWS 7. It's amazing how many idiots generate a countdown to the next release of that crappy OS Ubuntu. What a complete waste of time.
December 2nd 09 09:58 PM
by Bhawana Mugsump Go to last post
0 271
got a new laptop with win 7, have a question by Debbie Graham[_3_]
First is there a group for win 7? And second I was checking things out and found out this on the desktopn gadgets, when I click on it inthe control manager it says this Desktop Gadgets are managed by your system administer. Why can't I access it? Debbie
December 2nd 09 09:45 PM
by ashvin Go to last post
7 294
HAD 2 REMOVE LINUX FROM MY PC! by KEVIN JOHN PANZKE
THE ONLINE VERSION OF H & R BLOCK TAXCUT DOES NOT WORK WITH LINUX! THEREFORE I HAD 2 RETURN 2 64 BIT WINDOWS 7 OEM ULTIMATE EDITION!
December 2nd 09 09:16 PM
by Blanche Starinski Go to last post
4 313
invert selection by lb
A feature in older operating systems I sometimes found useful was the "invert selection" in the Edit menu (now organize) of Explorer. I do not recall seeing this in the short time I had Vista and do not see ti there in 7. Is there any way to get this back? I have resorted to deleting the entire group and restoring the ones I wanted to keep. Thanks
December 2nd 09 09:04 PM
by Gene E. Bloch Go to last post
3 328
Black Screen Of Death by anna
I just read this article http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8388253.stm which explains what happened to my computer 3 days ago. It just would not boot up after shuting off the computer. The system kicked into the black option screen where I selected to let Windows run a restore function. It finally did restore the system. I thought it was caused by the automatic Sun Java update that...
December 2nd 09 08:46 PM
by ashvin Go to last post
7 383
How to transfer songs, videos, photos and playlist from iPod by Blanche Starinski
"Alias" wrote in message ... The easy way to avoid the above fiasco is not to use an iPod or iTunes. Alias The best way to avoid a fiasco with your computer is to make sure not to use Linux products on it.
December 2nd 09 05:35 PM
by Blanche Starinski Go to last post

From The