Dell A960 Printer Won't print-STATUS=DELETING by Homeuser
Ok, Im not sure where to put this thread. I have a Dell A960 All-in-One Printer installed (Hardwired) onto my Vista Ultimate x64 Machine..I have installed the Drivers for it and it is working fine on this machine... Now, I have an HP Laptop running XP on it, which is connected to my Network, wirelessly. I can see my network and printer and put folders and files into my network folders/computers....
May 3rd 09 07:53 PM
by Homeuser Go to last post
6 249
Cannot Boot into Vista by merkat106
My custom built pc will not successfully boot into Vista x64. It keeps crashing/BSOD then restarting. This began after I exchanged "faulty" ram at Frys with good ram. They tested the ram at the store... Mobo is fairly new. One of their techs said there might be compatibility issues between the mobo brand, Gigabyte, and the ram, Kingston. Is there any truth to that? Or is something else...
May 2nd 09 02:48 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
4 269
Dual Monitor Background by jplaz5465
Does anyone know how to make the picture on your desktop background extend onto your second monitor rather than having the same picture appear 100% on both monitors in windows vista with an ATI Radeon graphics card?
May 2nd 09 12:23 AM
by Homeuser Go to last post
4 232
laptop wireless problems by SUMO
Hi All, I can no longer access my wireless connection on my Fujitsu Siemens 2735 laptop. I used to be able to use the hotkey Fn + F1 to switch between wired and wireless but along with the other hotkeys it no longer works, has there been any Vista Premium updates that either replace the hotkeys or any known conflicts? Any help would be appreciated - Sumo
May 1st 09 06:52 PM
by Curious[_5_] Go to last post
1 294
Where would I found out... by Scorpzzz
how much more ram my PC can take? I want to put more ram on my PC & I don't know where I can found out how much it can take. I tried crucial.com/uk but everytime I try to run the scan, my PC gets the blue screen. :( Here's my PC: 'ALDI - Thursday Special Buys 27th November 2008' (http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/58_7963.htm)
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 1st 09 06:40 PM
by bobtran Go to last post
19 870
media center extender to duplicate screen? by fthibodeau
I can use my son's xbox as a media center extender to play computer files on the TV. Can I also use media center to duplicate the laptop screen content on the TV, so it is acting as a second monitor? (I realize I could go the s-video route if I have to.) Thanks -- fthibodeau
May 1st 09 05:34 PM
by varaganti Go to last post
1 236
TV tuner by yaro137
I've got a HP ec300 dvb-t tv tuner which I connected to my Acer laptop. I found the Vista driver on HP's website but I can't get it working. Is it possible that it will work only with HP laptops? yaro
May 1st 09 10:10 AM
by yaro137 Go to last post
0 233
VISTA x64 compatable NAS? by stusanford
Does anybody know of a Vista x64 compatible NAS that is also backward compatible with Vista x32 and XP? My Netgear SC101 NAS is not compatible and I need a NAS to work with all three OS flavors. Thanks in advance for your help. Stu Sanford Woodbridge, VA -- stusanford
May 1st 09 03:29 AM
by kboettge Go to last post
5 262
hello! WTB SELL ME YOUR software OEM or Retail LARGE and SMALL QTY by sellussoftware
WTB: MICROSOFT OEM SOFTWARE WTB: MS WIN 95, 98, 98SE, 2K, XP, OFFICE 2000, XP, 97, 95 PRO-Vista ultimate, basic, premium Small business.. Looks at the list below. Wanted to buy.. Microsoft OEM and RETAIL Software in small and large quantities. Buying in areas of 1-2000 or more! The more the better! Here is a partial list below. Email us with what you have! Office 2000 SBE Office 2000 PRO...
April 30th 09 03:47 PM
by sellussoftware Go to last post
0 225
Help remove live messenger on Vista by Grbnike
Help remove live messenger on Vista . i tried everything i uninstalled it i deleted all the folders and then when i try to download it says windows live is alrdy installed on your computer... any help? (please note i am trying to install it again since i search every where and cant find a application anymore or anyway to start it so when i go to download it says alrdy installed !!! any...
April 29th 09 11:44 PM
by Grbnike Go to last post
0 212
Laptop fan control by ricardo.l
On my Acer laptop (which I recently bought together with Vista Premium) when I go out of standby the fan doesn't stop running at max speed. It doesn't make sense that, being power settings at min level, during normal operation it just switch on once in a while (and not even at max speed, judging from its noise); and as soon as it wakes up it's impossible that it needs cooling down anything...
April 29th 09 07:24 PM
by miln Go to last post
5 215
HP Raid 1 ML Series by Parvardigar
Hello I'm completely inexperienced using Raid 1 on HP ML110 G3. I did follow HP's instructions on BIOS setting IDE to Raid. And then pressing F8 to configuring Raid 1. That was 'successful'. Upon boot these messages paint upon the screen: HP Embedded SATA RAID controller B2067 Press F8
April 29th 09 06:47 PM
by DL[_3_] Go to last post
1 225
Working with Central Axis network HD by Eric[_15_]
Hi All, Anybody has any experience with the Maxtor Central Axis HD? found at: http://www.maxtor.com/en/hard-drive-backup/external-drives/maxtor-central-axis-business-edition.html which is 2TB Network HD. I am using it under a GigaBit router and getting the most 15 mb per second when coping files from different computers into this hd. Otherwise when coping files between computer it could be...
April 29th 09 01:33 PM
by Eric[_15_] Go to last post
2 277
Sony DCR-TRV 19 drivers by abcd
I have SONY DCR-TRV 19 handy MiniDV camcorder. Now I want to install the drivers for this on my Vista Machine. I can not find any where the drivers for this model for Vista... any thoughts thanks
April 29th 09 12:49 PM
by Wooohooohooo Go to last post
5 229
Universal serial bus controller problem by Mohamed[_2_]
Could you please help me ? every time I go to the device manager I find a small gray circle with a (+) sign in its centre infront of the USB mass storage device and when I tried to see its property I have found that it is disabled with an error code number 22 that was resistant to be enabled . please help me . -- Dr Mokhaz
April 28th 09 11:05 PM
by lwefers Go to last post
1 219
"The Audio Service is not running" by Feeta
This is the message I get when I hold my pointer over the volume symbol on my taskbar. When I click on the symbol, the volume mixer is not available and when I click on one of the othe choices (playback devices, recording devices, sounds) I get a pop up message asking me if I want to enable the Windows Audio Service. I go through the whole thing and when I get to the sound window, it says...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 28th 09 11:00 PM
by sdwillia Go to last post
12 410
sd slot no longer reads... by GIA08
Had to re-boot entire laptop, since then the sd reader slot in computer doesn't work. I have tried different cards but when place in slot nothing happens. Please help. I have a Toshiba Satalite with Vista home Premium.
April 28th 09 12:43 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
9 236
Blue Screen Error 0x0000007E by randres
Hi, every time I shut down, restart, hibernate, or sleep my computer with the switch on the side of my computer that controls wireless and bluetooth on, there is a blue screen that shows up. The error is as follows: 0x0000007E (0xc0000005, 0x8E9069B5, 0xAS114B68, 0xA5114864 usbhub.sys - address 8E9069B5 base at 8E8E9000, Date Stamp 47919064
April 28th 09 11:40 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 250
Memory Stick Duo Adaptor by mx5452
When I insert the sony memory stick duo adapter to my HP dv6500 laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit. Intel (R) Core(TM)2Duo CPU T5250 @1.50GHz with 2038 Memory RAM, nothing happens, i can't find the removble disk, my laptop needs the adapter because the memory is too small and i tried upside down and nothing. What should I do? thanks. --
April 28th 09 04:25 AM
by mx5452 Go to last post
0 249
Installed Acronis True Image Home 2009 & Card Reader would not inatall - Code 10 "unable to load device driver" -Solution by [email protected]
If your Card Readers will not install (code 10, "working" but "unable to load drivers" and you installed Acronis True Image Home 2009, True Image may be the problem. Purchased and download Acronis True Image Home 2009 on 2/19/2009. Installed. (Acronis did not provide the latest version).) Spent hours, actually I mean days, trying to discover why my card reader devices disappeared.
April 28th 09 12:32 AM
by Dave T.[_2_] Go to last post

From The