  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
HP Deskjet 935 C by Ritter197[_2_]
I have a HP Deskjet 935C printer which has always worked fine in both Black and White print and in Color. Today I wanted to print a color document and it always shows in the preview as a black and white document (which it is not). It also prints it as Black and White. Yet , I checked all on the printer and it is set for Best quality Color and I just cannot figure out why the preview shows...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 15th 10 06:35 PM
by Elmo[_2_] Go to last post
10 1,183
Repost: Chkdsk: Cannot open volume for direct access by Kevin Cochran
Greetings, On Vista Home Premium, when the trying to run chkdsk from boot, the following error comes up: Checking file system on C: Type of the file system is NTFS Cannot open volume for direct access Any ideas?
January 25th 11 07:51 PM
by George Blake Go to last post
1 1,178
Unknown Device. by David Barratt
Hi all, I've recently installed Vista Ultimate. Looking in the 'Device Manager' I found an unknown device. Upon further inspection I discovered that it is for my Mustek 1200 UB Plus scanner. Under 'Hardware Ids the message is: 'USB\VID_05D8&PID_4002&REV_0100 and USB\VID_05D8&PID_4002. As I understand it there is no driver for this scanner yet. Can anyone
December 21st 06 11:43 AM
by Dave Go to last post
2 1,177
VG2230wm not displaying after windows start by Square
Hi, this has been an ongoing problem since I got the monitor and I have had no luck at my graphics card website and monitor website. My system specs: Vista Home Basic 64x (Version: 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 Build 6001) AM2 Fatal1ty moherboard Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6400+, 3200 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date: Phoenix Technologies, LTD 6.00...
January 7th 11 03:08 PM
by mary farley Go to last post
3 1,165
SD (Secure Digital) Causes Blue Screen in Vista x64 by coljohnhannibalsmith
To whom it may concern: I have an Acer 5102 WLMi Notebook, which came with an (ENE CB 712/714/810) “5-in-1” Memory Card Reader. The important identifying information is provided below: Acer Aspire 5102WLMi (w/o Bluetooth, Orbicam, or TV Tuner) Model No: BL51 AS5102WLMI-MCEEN-TL50/15.4 ACB/512M/100G US
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 23rd 08 05:39 PM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
49 1,157
Vista and ATI 8.5 Display driver atikmdag crashes by Derek[_6_]
With the ATI Catalyst 8.1 or 8.5 installed, I was getting the error message "Display driver atikmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered" error whilst playing games and Google earth, then blue screens appeared eventually. Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L Intel Core 2 E8300 2.88Ghz 2G DDR2 800 ATI Radeon HD3690 256mb 1 Seagate 500G SATA II 7200 w/32mb
July 16th 09 06:47 PM
by jalex3 Go to last post
8 1,148
A failing laptop/notebook HDD or just a corrupted Vista/data? by Ant[_3_]
Hello. I am trying to figure out and fix a client's old Sony Vaio laptop/notebook with 1 GB of RAM and 32-bit Vista Business. Basically, it doesn't load up its desktop fully. I do see a graphical splash screen loader and then a black desktop with a movable white mouse cursor, but that's it. This happen in both safe mode and normal boot up. I was able to use the laptop/notebook and access...
April 8th 11 10:59 PM
by HumBug! Go to last post
1 1,145
MBT fitness shoes can pamper your feet by jasmine
As it is suggested that barefoot walking is beneficial to our body, there are many people and companies focus on barefoot shoes. Pamper your feet with brand of walking shoes called MBT shoes are the hot slogan. It is believed that all walking we do is good for us, but the fact is we also bear a lot of wear and tear through it. In addition, when our feet are squeezed into tight room, with barely...
December 21st 10 01:38 AM
by jasmine Go to last post
0 1,143
USB Drive can't be removed by Aldo
I use a ZIP USB Drive for my music collection. When I finish hearing music, I try to remove the USB and get a message about a program still using it. I tried closing every program and even disabling my antivirus without success. It worked fine with Windows XP. Any ideas? TIA.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 13th 09 09:41 PM
by Cheryl Go to last post
18 1,140
CD Bootable Diagnosis Software by Walter Goldschmidt[_3_]
Anybody know of a good diagnosis software that is bootable from the CD drive. I've got Ultra Bootable CD but doesn't do a thorough diagnosis of motherboard and CD drive. Walt
March 15th 11 10:42 PM
by Walter Goldschmidt[_3_] Go to last post
0 1,137
"No Audio Output Device is installed"? by Mallory
I had iTunes running last night when the LiveUpdate program restarted my laptop and when I turned everything on this morning, I was informed that I have no audio devices installed. What is going on?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 13th 10 11:54 PM
by sarah kills Go to last post
14 1,116
This device cannot start. (Code 10) CDROM woes by Matty
Right, heres the comp spec first Hardware Gigabyte P35-DS4 Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40GHz 4.0Gb DDR2 2X Seagate ST3250410AS 250GB 1X Seagate ST3500320AS 500GB 1X Optiarc_DVD_RW_AD-7170S
July 1st 09 04:12 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
5 1,103
Vista...? Proceed with caution! by ChrisM
Not sure how much of this is true, but I believe most of it is, and even if only 1/4 is true, it's enough to make me think twice or even thrice about going anywhere near Vista for a long time yet... http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/pubs/vista_cost.txt Executive Summary ----------------- Windows Vista includes an extensive reworking of core OS elements in order
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 11th 07 11:55 PM
by Alias Go to last post
38 1,094
Canon LBP2900B Page Length Reg: by Prashanth
Hai there I am using Canon LBP2900B model printer on WIN XP SP2. I require to set the page length to 16". The printer manual says it is only 14", How to achieve this Pls help.... Prashanth
June 4th 11 05:32 PM
by Prashanth Go to last post
0 1,091
HP Scanjet 5400c problems by Dad
Has anyone been able to get their HP Scanjet 5400c to work? I can get the thing to scan but an image onto the monitor but then when you outline what you want to scan in the final scan it will not scan just that image and it will not save it. Any help would be appreciated. Do you think it is the scanner (driver) or the software that I am using? (paperport)?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 23rd 10 03:12 PM
by Curious[_6_] Go to last post
29 1,087
Error message display driver igfx stopped responding by Mx32004
I can play World of Warcraft on vista, however the game will stop working for a slpit second, ramdomly. Then when i exit out vista gives me and error message say the display driver igfx has stopped responding and that it has recovered. What is the problem, please help
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 9th 10 03:51 PM
by ChaosButterfly Go to last post
26 1,086
This operation requires an interactive window station by Guru
Hello, I am trying to install my Lexmark scanner and I get the error message saying "Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it." "This operation requires an interactive window station". If anyone can help with this it would be great because there are forums all over the internet with people that have this problem and no...
April 3rd 08 03:56 AM
by sheitmar Go to last post
5 1,074
Mass Storage Controller Driver by KEVINLINN
Hi, I have a Sony Vaio VGNFS980 running Vista Home Premium 32 bit. I cannot locate a driver for the mass storage controller. The Mass Storage Controller and Unknown Device both show up in the Device Manager with yellow !!!. I just cannot find a driver to work. Any help would be appreciated. :( --
March 14th 10 11:36 AM
by spinman Go to last post
6 1,065
SuperAntiSpyware Professional Expires Prematurely by Paul Calcagno
My son's HP laptop (Vista Basic, Firefox, 1.5 GB RAM) has been running quite well with MBAM, SuperAntiSpyware Professional installed for about a month. No viruses, malware, spyware so far. Windows Defender is active. My son's not dilligent about installing WU's so he's about 2 months behind. All of sudden the free-to-try version of SuperAntiSpyware professional says it's expired after only...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
February 6th 10 10:15 AM
by Peter Go to last post
26 1,065
Mustek BearPaw 1200 CU Plus drivers by mysiar
Hi I had few attempts which failed to find drivers. Suddenly I needed this scanner again and surprise I found them. Maybe they will be useful for somebody 'Mustek-Treiber-BearPaw 1200 CU Plus' (http://www.mustek.de/eng_/html/treiber/scanner/bp1200cuplus.htm) Cheers Piotr
April 21st 09 06:27 PM
by mysiar Go to last post
0 1,064

From The